Linkin Park shanghai, china show on 12/31/11

lerkid

Let's see...selling tickets prior to any kind of announcement or even a credible rumor of the show taking place? Check. Taking place during a time frame when the band isn't known to be touring otherwise? Check. Uber-shady website being the only source of information about the show? Check. Said website also being the place selling tickets? Check.

Just the latest in a long line of non-existent shows "taking place" in China. All you're doing by buying tickets to something like this is giving some "promoter" extra cash that he'll most likely put up his nose, if you know what I mean...

I don't think this is true...mainly because it 'takes place' on a date that LP isn't known to be touring, and because it's so close to New Years, I bet the band would want to be with their families. Also, I don't think they'd just randomly play a show in China when there are no other tour dates around that time.

rumoured dates for LP tour to india are also in december . so this china tour might be true .

I wouldn't put it past LP to go back on the road in December or January. But they'll spend holidays at home as usual. I'd love the new "LP cycle" to be: write/record for 1-3 months, tour for 1-2 months, repeat cycle. Release CDs once every year and a half. That'd be sweet. Looks like Shinoda wants to do that too. I don't see them taking any huge break after the Asia Tour. I bet a US return will happen at the beginning of the year.