30.06.2011 - Werchter, Belgium - Rock Werchter

All the reviews are in dutch so dont think you can use them. But the stupid thing is that the reviewers say that the band only had 1 good album(HT) blablaba, and they dont say one thing about the performance. So just because they dont like the music, they give the performance 2 out of 5 stars.

And for the broadcast on tv: i live in Holland so im not 100% sure but I think it wasnt broadcasted..

And for the broadcast on tv: i live in Holland so im not 100% sure but I think it wasnt broadcasted..

that's why I'm ask you, because yesterday one dude also from Holland said:

I am watching live belgium tv right now and I can hear LP playing The Catalyst........ why don't they broadcast it live

what did he mean then ? :blink: Edited by Sucre06

He did mean that he saw an live interview while linkin park was playing in the backfront I guess. Going to watch belgium tv tonight, there broadcasting day 2. If is see or hear anything linkin park related I will post it.

I managed to get the setlist paper that was taped on the ground before Chester trew it in the audience. A guy in our group could catch it and gave it to me, since he knew I was probably the biggest LP fan he ever knew. If requested, I'll make a picture of it. Although, the setlist is corect on a few differents.

Rock Werchter Festival / Werchter

30/06/11

The Requiem

Papercut

Lying From You

Given Up

What I've Done

Empty Spaces

When They Come For Me

No More Sorrow

Jornada Del Muerto

Waiting For The End

Wisdom, Justice & Love

Iridescent

Numb (w/ Oppenheimer Outro, Into ...)

Breaking The Habit

The Catalyst

Crawling

New Divide

In The End

Bleed It Out

Faint

One Step Closer

C No Encore Festival

The "C No Encore Festival" is probably a note for Chester. He made a little ball of it and threw it in the audience but the tape is sticking to the paper and I'm kinda scared to remove the tape from the paper cause it's really sticky. I don't want to destroy it.

Edited by xEARGASM

I managed to get the setlist paper that was taped on the ground before Chester trew it in the audience. A guy in our group could catch it and gave it to me, since he knew I was probably the biggest LP fan he ever knew. If requested, I'll make a picture of it. Although, the setlist is corect on a few differents.

The "C No Encore Festival" is probably a note for Chester. He made a little ball of it and threw it in the audience but the tape is sticking to the paper and I'm kinda scared to remove the tape from the paper cause it's really sticky. I don't want to destroy it.

Wait...no What I've Done?...Waiting For The End? This set can't be right, They play JDM but no WFTE :P

EDIT: Just saw the main post, fail on my part XD

Edited by MONDREUS240

Wait...no What I've Done?...Waiting For The End? This set can't be right, They play JDM but no WFTE :P

EDIT: Just saw the main post, fail on my part XD

Didn't noticed I skipped those two, I'm sorry! Just transfered my photos to my hard drive and uploaded some pictures but my cellphone is crappy with those huge lights shining in my lens.

Click here for the set-list picture!

Edited by xEARGASM

That's awesome! Can you scan it or take a better pic without the tags all over it for our show page? That's sweet, we are getting a lot of fan submitted setlists caught in the crowd for this tour. Imola, etc.

Alright, I'll try to scan it tomorrow but I gotta do that on an other computer since I don't have the drivers of the scanner I use. I'm gonna buy the live album when it's online on the LP website. I've seen a guy from the LP crew taking 2 pictures before the show. One of the set-list I have and one of the crowd. Is it possible to share the pictures or music with you guys? And there was a interview with Mike for the flemish television. I'll update this post with a link underneath it to the clip. There are a couple pro shots from the concert itself.

Click, click, click!

Ah seems i was mistaking. Belgium tv is airing the best off werchter right now, and just saw the half of papercut and the half of lying from you. Plus an interview with mike. Hopefully they will air some more. Unfortunately im not able to record it

Do you want the ticket from the day they played or do you want the combi ticket (a ticket for all 4 days)? Since this is a festival, it's quite hard to know from the look of the ticket that Linkin Park played over there. I can scan the that dayticket, as well as the setlist. But since there are issues with my drivers, I gotta use my mom's computer.

• 1 month later...