'Iridescent' Music Video in 3D!

colinreid

Also, your glasses from the cinema won't work. Those are called 'passive 3D glasses' and require special screens in order to use them.

I don't agree. If you have a TV, projector or monitor that supports showing of 3D with polarization technology - you'll have them working. You need to select row, column or checkerbox in YouTube setting....

And that Anaglyph technology is crap comparing to modern 3D technologies...

I don't agree. If you have a TV, projector or monitor that supports showing of 3D with polarization technology - you'll have them working. You need to select row, column or checkerbox in YouTube setting....

And that Anaglyph technology is crap comparing to modern 3D technologies...

Yep, hence why I said you need special screens to use those glasses :)

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know where I can watch Iridescent in 3D?

YouTube version is private now for some reason...

I have FULL HD 3D YouTube version.

Posted Image

Edit:Is it 3D side by side: Left video on the left side or 3D side by side: Right video on the left side?

Edited by lpplus

I still have the half side-by-side 3D HD rip of this. Would have been awesome if they included it in the frame sequential format on the Blu-ray 3D of Dark Of The Moon though - the quality of the YouTube upload was pretty poor (needed a higher bitrate for the fast moving scenes towards the end of the video).

I still have the half side-by-side 3D HD rip of this. Would have been awesome if they included it in the frame sequential format on the Blu-ray 3D of Dark Of The Moon though - the quality of the YouTube upload was pretty poor (needed a higher bitrate for the fast moving scenes towards the end of the video).

Could you upload it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I asked Adam about reuploading it to YouTube... Read from bottom to top.

Subject: Re: LPTV YouTube channel question

On April 09, Adam wrote:

Not my decision

------

On April 08, SergSlim wrote:

Ok, Great.

How about a reupload, or changing privacy settings for it?

------

On April 08, Adam wrote:

no idea

------

On April 08, SergSlim wrote:

Hey Adam!

It's SergSlim from LPLive.net

I wrote you on Twitter, but I thought that this might be a better place.

Why is Linkin Park's Iridescent video in 3D not available on YouTube anymore?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90froErd8sg

Please be so kind to answer at least something (even if you can't talk about this video, for example), so that I won't spam you at other places. :)

Love those... straight to the point responses you got... :S

FYI, the upload I supplied was the MP4 ripped from YouTube, so is as good quality as we'll likely ever see. I'm really spewing that they didn't include the 3D video on the Dark Of The Moon Blu-ray 3D disc. The YouTube upload didn't have a very high bitrate, so got mad pixelated as soon as there were any high levels of movement (see that shot near the end where the camera is going through the eyeball).

It's also disappointing they didn't include the 3D version on that Dolby sampler disc that did the rounds that featured the music video with 7.1 surround sound.