2011 Summer Tour

hahninator

I doubt that means anything. LP said in 2009 at Sonisphere that they were going to steal the title of the best live band in the world from Muse LOL. They did the same set they did on that entire tour.

Download will get whatever LP is doing this summer, it won't be something special I don't think. I bet they rotate 3 sets but this comment could mean that they want to make them a bit harder...

I likey. Figure.09 and P5hng please :)

I doubt that means anything. LP said in 2009 at Sonisphere that they were going to steal the title of the best live band in the world from Muse LOL. They did the same set they did on that entire tour.

Download will get whatever LP is doing this summer, it won't be something special I don't think. I bet they rotate 3 sets but this comment could mean that they want to make them a bit harder...

I likey. Figure.09 and P5hng please :)

Lol LP won Best Live Act last November! :D

LP needs to get their shit together. They played horribly last night at Weenie Roast. Doubt tonight is much better. What is with the boring set? Why not change that shit up? Make a new set that contains most ATS songs, since this is the world tour. Why not drop boring songs like Numb, ITE, SOTD, WID, etc. Idk. I'd just like to see something cool since this is probably the last tour for ATS...

Anyways, can't wait to get the DSP's for this tour. It'll be cool having some festival DSP's, and I'm sure the PR shows will be cool to have.

I also can't wait for the ATS world tour to be over. I want some new music. I like when LP is studio mode sometimes, we get some cool updates, pics, LPTV's, etc. and I bet the next album will be better than ATS, MTM, and Meteora.

Also regarding the "lackluster attendance" for North America. I found some figures for a few shows! Look at these box office score thingys http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Thousand_Su...fice_score_data 100% tickets sold for all the NA shows listed there!

Hmm, missing quite a few shows. I'd like to see Atlanta, Cincinnati, etc. Atlanta had the entire upper section roped off and I believe the 200s too. Only the 100s and pit, like barely anyone. I'd say 6.5 or less for the ATL show.

Where does this data come from? How were there only 10,000 seats for Tampa when for a concert on Wikipedia it says it holds 21,000? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Pete_Times_Forum

The Tampa crowd was HUGE. Way more than 10,000 and there's no doubt about it at all, the place was packed.

I know Staples Center and Madison Square Garden were sold out but I never heard of any of the others being sold out. They tried to tell us in Sunrise it was sold out before the show and the box office had plenty of tickets left. Simply put, I don't believe that every NA show listed on there was sold out and I definitely don't believe 10k was the amount of tickets available for some.

Hmm, missing quite a few shows. I'd like to see Atlanta, Cincinnati, etc. Atlanta had the entire upper section roped off and I believe the 200s too. Only the 100s and pit, like barely anyone. I'd say 6.5 or less for the ATL show.

Where does this data come from? How were there only 10,000 seats for Tampa when for a concert on Wikipedia it says it holds 21,000? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Pete_Times_Forum

The Tampa crowd was HUGE. Way more than 10,000 and there's no doubt about it at all, the place was packed.

I know Staples Center and Madison Square Garden were sold out but I never heard of any of the others being sold out. They tried to tell us in Sunrise it was sold out before the show and the box office had plenty of tickets left. Simply put, I don't believe that every NA show listed on there was sold out and I definitely don't believe 10k was the amount of tickets available for some.

I didn't notice that about the Tampa show. Seems weird that there would be 10,000 available for a venue that has 21,500 seats. On a lot of reviews I read about shows it would say the show was sold out but I don't think we could be entirely sure unless we attended all of them!

They sure made a lot of money though lol

I didn't notice that about the Tampa show. Seems weird that there would be 10,000 available for a venue that has 21,500 seats. On a lot of reviews I read about shows it would say the show was sold out but I don't think we could be entirely sure unless we attended all of them!

They sure made a lot of money though lol

Haha yeah.

Posted Image

Here's my pic of the Tampa crowd during the encore. Definitely more than 10,000. I can call the box office if you want and see if they have the attendance numbers, because I'd like to know too.

I agree with your statement. It's also weird for some shows it says capacity was 10-12k when the stage was at the end of the arena, the full floor was open and the venue holds over 20,000. How is that possible? lol

Yeah LP makes a ton off every show it seems.

I also can't wait for the ATS world tour to be over. I want some new music. I like when LP is studio mode sometimes, we get some cool updates, pics, LPTV's, etc. and I bet the next album will be better than ATS, MTM, and Meteora.

but not better than HT?

Haha yeah.

Posted Image

Here's my pic of the Tampa crowd during the encore. Definitely more than 10,000. I can call the box office if you want and see if they have the attendance numbers, because I'd like to know too.

Awesome picture! Huge crowd there!