LP Cover Songs

leftshoe18

Linkin Park have covered a few songs over the years.

I know Wish (Nine Inch Nails), Sweet Child O Mine (Guns N Roses), and My Own Summer (Deftones) and already have recordings of all three.

What other songs have the covered and do recordings exist?

didn't they do a mix of a.06/my own summer? or am i getting that mixed up with some other song?

Yeah, they mixed a.06 with My Own Summer :) But My Own Summer was olso covered...

Just Like Heaven

Umbrella

Sweet Child O Mine

My Own Summer

Wish

Iron Man

Jane Says

That's for now... :)

In terms of the old days, they also performed "Are You Gonna Be My Girl?" twice as a joke. There are pictures of them dressed up, looking like Jet.

There is a recording of Outkast's "So Fresh, So Clean" that they only performed once at the second KROQ Almost Acoustic X-Mas 2001. This is the recording where Brad played a riff which Mike said was "five minute gold" (not the name just an opinion) before Chester sings the words "So fresh, so clean".

• 2 weeks later...

Also, don't forget about their studio 'Little Boxes' cover for the show Weeds. {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_mrgreen.gif And didn't Chester and the singer from Disturbed do a cover of Pantera's 'Walk'? I used to have the mp3 on my old computer but I lost it. It was on chestersings, which is no longer a site.

Also, don't forget about their studio 'Little Boxes' cover for the show Weeds. <!-- s:mrgreen: --><!-- s:mrgreen: --> And didn't Chester and the singer from Disturbed do a cover of Pantera's 'Walk'? I used to have the mp3 on my old computer but I lost it. It was on chestersings, which is no longer a site.

it was chester and disturbed, not just the singer from disturbed. and i've never found it anywhere in listenable quality

they have also done anything anything, something i can nevr have (nin cover), wonderful , dead and bloated feat chester from family values 2001, man in the box (alice in chasins feat chester), wonderwall (oasis cover), dark lover (cheez original feat chester) and there's a few more. but i dont want to make my response to big

they have also done anything anything, something i can nevr have (nin cover), wonderful , dead and bloated feat chester from family values 2001, man in the box (alice in chasins feat chester), wonderwall (oasis cover), dark lover (cheez original feat chester) and there's a few more. but i dont want to make my response to big

Linkin Park has never covered Something I Can Never Have. They used the original Nine Inch Nails recording as intro music at some shows in 2004, but that's it. Wonderful, Dead and Bloated, and Man in the Box are not covers, they were performed by the original artists featuring Chester. Dark Lover is also not a cover because Cheez was a member of Bucket of Weenies. Anything, Anything was covered by both Grey Daze and Bucket of Weenies, but not LP.

they have also done anything anything, something i can nevr have (nin cover), wonderful , dead and bloated feat chester from family values 2001, man in the box (alice in chasins feat chester)[/url], wonderwall (oasis cover), dark lover (cheez original feat chester) and there's a few more. but i dont want to make my response to big

Linkin Park has never covered Something I Can Never Have. They used the original Nine Inch Nails recording as intro music at some shows in 2004, but that's it. Wonderful, Dead and Bloated, and Man in the Box are not covers, they were performed by the original artists featuring Chester. Dark Lover is also not a cover because Cheez was a member of Bucket of Weenies. Anything, Anything was covered by both Grey Daze and Bucket of Weenies, but not LP.

it says in bold the ones he said were featuring chester. they have done something i can never have, but it's kinda an intro. they performed it at superbock, superrock. here's the link to it,

http://www.4shared.com/file/63770677/dcf00..._09062004_.html

found it while searching 4shared for mountain view 2004

thats probably the weirdest thing they would do to a song, play it bak and not even sing it? oh well, ok then i've learned something lmao

It's not really even part of their set, it's just the last song played over the PA before they hit the stage. A lot of bands have a designated "last song" that's played before their set begins.