will linkin park come to india?

Why don't you wait for LP to post a Facebook update and bombard it with "COME TO INDIA!"

Might do the trick.

Well it worked for South America :P

And they're doing European Festivals in the summer so it's likely they'll stop by Asia, so India is possible!

Why don't you wait for LP to post a Facebook update and bombard it with "COME TO INDIA!"

Might do the trick.

or i say i wanna tease mike with this video bieber xD

look i am not very concern about come to india come to india.....i am just happy to listen them in this life..and that wat a true hardcore lp fan wants.....still i wanna saw them live :)

Posted Image

Its possible :) LP are hitting new places on every tour like on this tour (Tel Aviv, Abu Dhabi) places you'd never expect them to play in, and there u go they played there.

besides its not up to LP but your countries promotors... I know thats how israel got a show putting pressure on the promotors, starting facebook groups, emailing news websites to help them get the word out that there is a demand..

and this has worked for MANY big bands to play in Israel. Muse are on the way to israel due fans pressure.

I know disturbed is looking for the posibility to play in Israel , again due fan pressure.

So all i'm saying its possible! keep the faith. you'll be suprised! :)

• 9 months later...

Its possible :) LP are hitting new places on every tour like on this tour (Tel Aviv, Abu Dhabi) places you'd never expect them to play in, and there u go they played there.

besides its not up to LP but your countries promotors... I know thats how israel got a show putting pressure on the promotors, starting facebook groups, emailing news websites to help them get the word out that there is a demand..

and this has worked for MANY big bands to play in Israel. Muse are on the way to israel due fans pressure.

I know disturbed is looking for the posibility to play in Israel , again due fan pressure.

you know what we did that . We had organisers reach LP management and all i know is that due to Metallica performing here in India , Linkin Park concert could not be clashed with them . Now that ATS tour has ended , i feel the chances are very less.

Even the major newspaper in India reported that Linkin Park are to tour India soon. I even put that post up with that article up on LPL. That made us think that some words are going on to get LP here .

All India is getting is Metallica and Lady Gaga .... sick

• 4 weeks later...

i think its times for them to Hit india and I travelled all the way to Uk 2010 , 2011 shows to see lp since they havnt turned here for a long long time , posting in fb wont work , i spoke to mike and dave in the summit as well as in my m and g they promised to come but dont come , leaves us with hopes always , and iron maiden , metalllica , megadeath , Lamb of god, selptura , prodigy , poets of fall and much more have already come atleast in the next tour they should come here and show some respect for the Indian fans .

Metal bands always come to india since metal music is popular here , and so is Linkin Park right from every teenage kid to a grown up there are fans , metallica had a solid 55,000 fans for our concert at bangalore and metallica was stunned with the crowd reactions to their songs and the way the moved with them , i hope lp realises and comes here , when they can travel to CHINA , THAILAND , INDONESIA , SINGAPORE, JAPAN (since mike is a part of them ) ,KOREA (joe is a part of them ) AUSTRALIA , NEWZELAND emitting India alone is not fair Hope they come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by aravind221

The recent incident with Metallica in India didn't really higher your chances I guess.

It was the very first time a thing like that happened on the first concert and made it cancelled , but the 2nd one was spectacular where i went , i really hope they come once, it hasnt happend to any band always just once and i dont Lp would avoid here as a sole reason , even if u consider the cd sales point of view and tour only where the cd sells more kinda , i think they sell better than indo or thai :P

Edited by aravind221

What happened there ? :huh:

the first concert was to be held as a feature at Formula 1 , at very last moment the band cancelled it due to some security measures , + band arriving late to venue and caused Riots!!!!!!!! making fans breaking the venue which put the organziers to trouble ....

Yeah the organizers fucked it up, in the official Metallica statement it said that the barricade in front of the stage couldn't handle this massive amount of people. They couldn't fix it in time, so they had to cancel it for security reasons. I can relate that the fans get very angry, but wrecking the stage and equipment is the exact wrong thing to do.

The recent incident with Metallica in India didn't really higher your chances I guess.

Exactly my thoughts. After I heard about the incident, I was like "After this fiasco, I have lost all hope that Linkin Park is ever coming here, atleast not in the near future, and definitely not in Delhi!"

Yeah the organizers fucked it up, in the official Metallica statement it said that the barricade in front of the stage couldn't handle this massive amount of people. They couldn't fix it in time, so they had to cancel it for security reasons. I can relate that the fans get very angry, but wrecking the stage and equipment is the exact wrong thing to do.

Agreed. Those people nailed a pin in the coffin ensuring that it gets really tough for us to get any big bands here. And actually those people breaking the equipment were actually some 20-25 college kids who got really pissed off (and I don't blame them either). 25 out of 25000 people going insane and the whole country suffers. But I think it's rather unfair to subject everyone to the ill-fated consequences owing to the actions of some morons.

• 3 weeks later...

Exactly my thoughts. After I heard about the incident, I was like "After this fiasco, I have lost all hope that Linkin Park is ever coming here, atleast not in the near future, and definitely not in Delhi!"

Agreed. Those people nailed a pin in the coffin ensuring that it gets really tough for us to get any big bands here. And actually those people breaking the equipment were actually some 20-25 college kids who got really pissed off (and I don't blame them either). 25 out of 25000 people going insane and the whole country suffers. But I think it's rather unfair to subject everyone to the ill-fated consequences owing to the actions of some morons.

Yeah those pissed off people really harmed the repo. of delhi organising a concert, but still arena/club concerts are sucess here . Lady gaga gig was a success and in a few days Pitbull/JLo/Enrique Concert shall also be a success.