Bliss

Least Favorite LP album  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What is your least Favorite LP album

• Hybrid Theory
    • Meteora
    • Minutes to Midnight
    • A Thousand Suns

Meteora. All it is is Hybrid Theory Part II. Every other album has been a huge step into different territory.

Also: Meteora has some of the most atrocious lyrics this side of Limp Bizkit.

I think Meteora's lyrics are amazing! I have no idea what you are talking about. but we all have opinions.

I think Meteora's lyrics are amazing! I have no idea what you are talking about. but we all have opinions.

I wanna heal/I wanna feel/What I thought was never real

I've become so numb I can't feel you there

One minute you're on top/the next you're not/watch it drop

etc, etc...

the choruses are all filled with dumb rhyme schemes and cliche angsty lyrics.

but if that's what you consider amazing lyrics, then I can't change your mind. though I may not agree with what you say, I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

I wanna heal/I wanna feel/What I thought was never real

I've become so numb I can't feel you there

One minute you're on top/the next you're not/watch it drop

etc, etc...

the choruses are all filled with dumb rhyme schemes and cliche angsty lyrics.

but if that's what you consider amazing lyrics, then I can't change your mind. though I may not agree with what you say, I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

I agree, we all have opinins but i think the lyrics to Somewhere I Belong and Numb are great, but i guess you don't. I do however hate the lyrics to Hit the Florr and think it is some of the worst lyrics they have done. But i love the lyrics of meteora- don't stay, somewhere I belong, Lying From You, Faint, Breaking the Habit, Figure.09, From the Inside and Nobody's Listening all have great lyrics in my opinion. Easier to Run had ok lyrics. and Hit the floor had crap lyrics, but i lovve the lyrics on meteora. I would say lyrically the worst album is probably Hybrid Theory, but that is my opinion.

Oh, I was ready to vote for Reanimation but it is not in the poll. My vote then goes to Meteora.

I didn't put it in there because its not a studio album, its a remix album and i don't think it should be included Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever

I agree, we all have opinins but i think the lyrics to Somewhere I Belong and Numb are great, but i guess you don't. I do however hate the lyrics to Hit the Florr and think it is some of the worst lyrics they have done. But i love the lyrics of meteora- don't stay, somewhere I belong, Lying From You, Faint, Breaking the Habit, Figure.09, From the Inside and Nobody's Listening all have great lyrics in my opinion. Easier to Run had ok lyrics. and Hit the floor had crap lyrics, but i lovve the lyrics on meteora. I would say lyrically the worst album is probably Hybrid Theory, but that is my opinion.

Don't take this the wrong way, but, what do you consider good lyrics? What makes them good in your opinion?

Don't take this the wrong way, but, what do you consider good lyrics? What makes them good in your opinion?

usually meaningful lyrics. But sometimes i also think good lyrics are more fun type lyrics (for example: Airplanes by B.o.B.). But usually meaningfull, well- thought out lyrics.

Yes, I picked Hybrid Theory. Now come at me with all of your pitchforks and knives...

IMO Hybrid Theory sounds the most "dated", even though it is the oldest. And the least amount of my favourite LP songs are from that album.

Although I do admit, it beats Meteora lyrically.