Linkin Park Song Election - B-Sides and Stuff

leftshoe18

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah opinions, opinions xD

I think each track deserves to win for many reasons:

My December - one of the most unquie tracks LP had put out in the HT Era, not withstanding that its their own Xmas song. Points goes to Chesters vocal performance & Phi's Cello.

Across the line - terrific b-side, great lyrics, slightly overated on LPL but regardless its a unquie song that catches your attention compared to many MTM tracks.

No roads left - you'd be a fool to deny Mike's vocal supremacy on this track. His singing is very impressive and the strings too make this b-side incredibly epic. however, without those factors I doubt NRL would be as revered in the LP comunitiy as it is.

QWERTY - a huge fan favourite, one of the rawest & heaviest tracks LP have made. However this studio version lacks the power of the live version. I'm sure many people wont vote for it for that reason.

Edited by Bennington_Hahn

ah opinions, opinions xD

I think each track deserves to win for many reasons:

My December - one of the most unquie tracks LP had put out in the HT Era, not withstanding that its their own Xmas song. Points goes to Chesters vocal performance & Phi's Cello.

Across the line - terrific b-side, great lyrics, slightly overated on LPL but regardless its a unquie song that catches your attention compared to many MTM tracks.

No roads left - you'd be a fool to deny Mike's vocal supremacy on this track. His singing is very impressive and the strings too make this b-side incredibly epic. however, without those factors I doubt NRL would be as revered in the LP comunitiy as it is.

QWERTY - a huge fan favourite, one of the rawest & heaviest tracks LP have made. However this studio version lacks the power of the live version. I'm sure many people wont vote for it for that reason.

The one reason i'm not a huge fan of NRl is because I don't like the vocals that much, but i agree about everything else ou said about these songs. And i've been basing QWERTY off the live version. I have no clue when the last time i listened to the studio version was......