LP - 26.01.2011 - Chicago, IL, United Center

SpikeMinoda

• 1 month later...

Just bought my SUMMIT ticket this morning! and getting my concert tickets tomorrow!

Flying from NY for this. I cant wait!! After seeing the Summit in London footage i just had to go!

My bf was awesome enough to make that happen!!

woohoo!!

i think that if you go to the summit you get to be right smack in the front! (London video) since you get to see them do a sound check.. If that actually happens oh man ill pass out!

• 3 weeks later...

I am super excited. I am all set to fly out to Chicago for the summit and concert and can't wait. I hope with my GA tickets, i can finally be able to be at the barrier for the first time as we get first entry into the venue since i'm so short. If that happens, i will make sure to be an LPU member for life no matter what as a show of my eternal gratitude. I can't wait to see Mike in person again. Hopefully he doesn't make fun of my voice again in front of so many people. I would almost die of the embarrassment.

I am going to start from today to make sure nothing in my real life tries to rear its ugly head and conflict with it.

• 2 weeks later...