Dead And Bloated Proshot clip from 2001

SpikeMinoda

Biel uploaded a proshot clip of a song called "Dead And Bloated" by Stone Temple Pilots with Chester.

The song was recorded at the Continental Arena in East Rutherford, NJ back in 2001 during the Family Values Tour (show page here).

Chester was joining STP during every show of the tour to perform 'Dead And Bloated' with them live on stage.

You can find the set by Linkin Park during the Family Values Tour here. The tour took place in 27 cities during 38 days.

Enjoy the proshot.

Find more versions of the song at the LPL Youtoob channel.

Thanks for the clip!

Still kicking myself almost a decade later that I didn't check out the Family Values Tour that year. STP were my favorite band as a kid, then passed that torch to LP. I'd kill to see Chester perform with Scott, especially on "Wonderful." Hopefully they'll somehow tour again in the future.

I love everything about the 2nd video. The love between Chester and Scott and how great they sound together. I wouldn't mind seeing them get back together again. Maybe a co-headlining tour first half of 2011? Or possible Pro-Rev (if there is one)?

The interaction between scott and Chester is just great!

Chester and Mike should do that, I think I'd laugh my ass off xD

I mean imagine it, lolz ^^

no better not :P If they do it the whole Bennoda thing is getting out of control ^^ it's already annoying right now :lol: just imagine what will happen, if they start doing things like this :angry: