30.10.2010 - Herning, Denmark

hahninator

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care what LP does with the set list as long as they don't rotate out a new song for an older song. And older songs = everything before ATS. Although, it would be nice if the only Meteora songs they played were Breaking the Habit, Faint, and bring in Easier to Run(fantasy i know) because that album lacks any sort of variation and is their worst album imo. Anything mostly from HT, MTM and ATS is fine with me.

And ATS songs should be the core of the set list.

Well i think they shouldn't get rid of new songs, besides TM they can get rid of. I prefer LOATR over TM. Also, i personally think Meteora is their best cd and want them to play lots from it: This is what I hope they play from Meteora: the ones they are already playing (BTH, Faint, Lying From You, Numb) and then Don't Stay, Figure.09 (i can dream), Somewhere I Belong, From the Inside, and Easier to Run. I want all of thoose songs played sometime over the tours.

From HT i want them to play what they are already playing (One Step Closer, Crawling, In the End), keep papercut, and play: APFMH (in full), Points of Authority, Pushing Me Away, and With You (I can dream).

From MTM: i want them to get rid of No More Sorrow and Shadow of the Day, continue to keep LOATR in their, and add In Pieces.

ATS: add Burning in the Skies

This is what i want them to play throught the tours. i know a lot of it might not happen, but that's what i want. And i want a lot of Meteora songs. Right now, i wish there were more Meteora songs in the set.

I just came back from the show. Awesome concert! One of the best I've been to.

It was the setlist containing Papercut and Messenger. And APFMH first verse and bridge was in Bleed It Out.

The only thing I missed was more crowd-interaction.

Thank you! We all waited for someone to post it so thanks! ;)

Edited by tschenneck

I just came back from the show. Awesome concert! One of the best I've been to.

It was the setlist containing Papercut and Messenger. And APFMH first verse and bridge was in Bleed It Out.

The only thing I missed was more crowd-interaction.

so the setlist was:

SETLIST:

01. The Requiem

02. Wretches & Kings

03. Papercut

04. Given Up

05. New Divide

06. Faint

07. Empty Spaces

08. When They Come For Me

09. No More Sorrow

10. Jornada Del Muerto

11. Waiting For The End

12. Wisdom, Justice, & Love

13. Iridescent

14. Numb

15. The Radiance (Live Version)

16. Breaking The Habit

17. Shadow Of The Day

18. Crawling

19. One Step Closer

-------

20. Fallout

21. The Catalyst

22. The Messenger

23. In The End

24. What I've Done

25. Bleed It Out (with APFMH verse 1+ Bridge)

Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever

Exactly. It was the setlist above. It was really really good. Chester was full of energy tonight. Check out Given Up when it comes up.

I hoped for the setlist with Messenger, Papercut and APFMH (in whatever way), and that's what I got. Nice.

The crowd went nuts when they got into the bridge of APFMH in Bleed it Out! It was crazy!

Edited by Fleur de Lys

Exactly. It was the setlist above. It was really really good. Chester was full of energy tonight. Check out Given Up when it comes up.

I hoped for the setlist with Messenger, Papercut and APFMH (in whatever way), and that's what I got. Nice.

The crowd went nuts when they got into the bridge of APFMH in Bleed it Out! It was crazy!

Nice! Sounds like Fun! I'm happy they brought Papercut back again but i did like LFY also. I'm happy you got what you wished for! The crowd always goes crazy during APFMH in any form which is why i think they should play it in full again