Your favourite live intro/outro ?

LMK

I can t decide between "Dont Stay 2004" and "What Ive Done AMBO" for the intro.

For the outro, Ill say faint. Random note, the one in Milton Keynes have always caught my attention in a funny way, because of Jay-Z standing there like "WTF", while Chester was jumping and screaming his ass off, Dave, Brad and Mike rocking the guitars, and Joe banging his head like a psycho. Such a contrast.

• 11 months later...

I really love the summer 2004 intro for Don't Stay a lot, I love the Gacela and how it builds up, it gets me really pumped.

I love the What I've Done (AMBO Intro) a lot, really amazing. I also liked the OSC (Gunshot intro) from 2007.

New Divide (Moscow Intro) was amazing too. I liked that one a lot, I like it better when they did it in Japan though for some reason. I also thought doing Cure For The Itch into Faint this summer was pretty cool.

All in all, my favorite is probably the What I've Done (AMBO Intro).

somerset '04 is where it's at ;) : the numb intro was pretty awesome, and that figure 0.9/FTI transition is mindblowingly good...

I agree with Geki about the Don't Stay intro with the spoken intro - really buidls up to the songs and the band's entrance in general.

but I really, REALLY don't like the Faint '07 outro - it's not bad, and then Brad starts that solo, I respects his skill but that ONE solo is just terrible in my opinion

Edited by LGraham

• 1 month later...

really? the faint outro is terrible! not sure the W&K into Papercut works either...

on the more positive side, i like the transition (technically both an outro and an intro - see what i did there? :lol:) between Figure 0.9 and From the inside in 2004.

that and the 2004 numb intro.