Linkin Park 360 Sessions on Channel 4

FS84

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it was the KROQ show, it was just Mike and Chester talking about the album and four songs as mentioned above. It also showed some backstage stuff with the guys messing around. I have recorded it on my Sky+ digital box but I don't know how to upload it :s

Yeah it was the KROQ show, it was just Mike and Chester talking about the album and four songs as mentioned above. It also showed some backstage stuff with the guys messing around. I have recorded it on my Sky+ digital box but I don't know how to upload it :s

First, do you have files with recording on your PC already ?

No, I have no idea if it is even possible to upload content from the Sky+ box on to a PC.

So you guys can't watch it on here?

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/360-sessions/4od#3128185

what does it say when you try and watch it?

The service is not currently available in your area.

ree_ree try google and find answer about Sky+ box, it must some answers somewhere or maybe it can be in your manual

just visited lp association forum ! They talked about the sessions. Some people watched it, some recorded it, too.

But nobody posted or uploaded something.

So is there anybody who can post it? Or add it to you tube?

Please , we all can't wait for another LP live Video 2010.

they are so less so far.

We had more of such cool live sessions during MTM.

And still nothing from the NY DSP? Right??

Edited by FS84

it suxs, we're waiting all day for these videos. Some people said, that they recorded that and still nothing. Are they lazy? =D

lol it's not about laziness, Sky+ automatically records the programme from your TV but it seems really technical to upload the recorded stuff on to a PC. I have googled it and it says you can record it on to a DVD Recorder from the Sky box but I don't have a recorder. Maybe someone who knows all this stuff will manage to upload it somehow.

You guys aren't missing much, it's not like full performances, Chester and Mike are talking over the songs and they are saying the same stuff we have heard in all the other interviews. Anyway I'm sure it will pop up online soon :)

omg anyone from uk, can you just watch it on youtube, ch4 or whatever and download via enormous q-ty of plugins, or with orbit downloader, ot just take from the browser cache.... come on its simpliest thing ever! i cant do this cause of proxy restrictions// drop that sky+ idea...

Hey all,

Spent a few hours (of which I'm residing defeat) trying to rip a higher quality off of 4oD; I was not able to rip it using RTMPDUMP - kinda wasted time in the pursuit! I can post the RTMPE stream URL and the code I was running through RTMPE if need's be. The issue is that it is a RTMPE stream over 4oD and possibly over YouTube also.

I've focused my attention over to the YouTube video, which is currently not even playing for me (UK). So I cannot rip that either. If it's not ripped and the YouTube video comes back online, I will do my best to get a rip.

TheGinge

lol it's not about laziness, Sky+ automatically records the programme from your TV but it seems really technical to upload the recorded stuff on to a PC. I have googled it and it says you can record it on to a DVD Recorder from the Sky box but I don't have a recorder. Maybe someone who knows all this stuff will manage to upload it somehow.

dude you have access to the youtube link cause youre in the UK, we don't so you should go to that youtube link and download the video with youtube downloader, this software is also free and you find it on google... please mate do that for us...

For those that posted after me, as said previously, the YouTube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eQCCHKSxg4) is not working, it never loads at least not for me (in all browsers) ; The number of views is going up, but very slowly (1 or 2 per day).

It cannot be ripped with standard youtube software / sites like keepvid, as it is a RTMPE stream.

TheGinge