Do you think we will ever see another FM minor record?

Bliss

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said before the purpose of Fort Minor was to write songs that he feel didn't fit with Linkin Park.

They write whatever they want to now without restrictions.

Mike addresses critics and gives shoutouts in When They Come For Me, and speaks about moving on and starting new in Wating For The End. He raps about anything, in any tone now.

When LP go on a break/hiatus. Mike will get bored, and FM will return. I'm sure it'll be just like that.

I don't think LP will have a hiatus again like they did before MTM. I think they're going to keep making albums and touring for a long time to come, and if they do take a break, it'll probably be a year or so. I want another FM record and another DBS record, I love both. But I don't know if it'll happen. LP seems to be closer right now then they ever have been.

I don't think LP will have a hiatus again like they did before MTM. I think they're going to keep making albums and touring for a long time to come, and if they do take a break, it'll probably be a year or so. I want another FM record and another DBS record, I love both. But I don't know if it'll happen. LP seems to be closer right now then they ever have been.

All bands eventually take a break. I'd like to see more DBS/FM. More content the better.