Australian LP Tour with suprise appearence from jay-z?

GingerLP

When do they release the Supporting Acts?

Better be something decent, I've not spent this much on a $%&@ing concert ticket in years, $320 for me and my mate, It's alright for American Concerts to be like 30 bucks, But nah, Let's make Australian's pay $140-$160.

I really hope for that price something special happens, I didn't mind the whole $100 thing last time, But $150-$160?.... Yah ok.... I'm gonna need someone like Vanessa Amorosi to blow me while I watch at those prices..

That being said, Can't wait! I just wish they'd hurry up and release the supporting acts for Australian tour, I've paid for my tickets, Now give me the info!

When do they release the Supporting Acts?

Better be something decent, I've not spent this much on a $%&@ing concert ticket in years, $320 for me and my mate, It's alright for American Concerts to be like 30 bucks, But nah, Let's make Australian's pay $140-$160.

I really hope for that price something special happens, I didn't mind the whole $100 thing last time, But $150-$160?.... Yah ok.... I'm gonna need someone like Vanessa Amorosi to blow me while I watch at those prices..

That being said, Can't wait! I just wish they'd hurry up and release the supporting acts for Australian tour, I've paid for my tickets, Now give me the info!

LOL. I paid 60$-85$ to see LP here, which show did you see for 30$? And dont you pay to see the headliner not the support act? :P

• 1 month later...

I'm going to make a brave call: Jay-Z to appear at the 2nd Sydney show on the 15/12. It is the last Australian show of the tour, and Jay-Z is potentially free as he would play in Sydney on the 14th and is only required in Perth on the 18th.

And if I was LP, I would get Jay to do Jigga What as part of Bleed it Out. Nobody would see that coming.

Point of Authority/99 problems/One Step closer (with epic outro) would be cool.

Also even

Dirt off your shoulder/Lying from you

This. Would be the best ever.

I got my ticket.

It says....

Notice the plural there?

Just means more than one person. Like Chris Cornell was Guests because he had 3 other people with him for guitars and drums.

I doubt it, altough if he did it would be awesome just to have him come out for the encore and do numb/encore, either jigga what/faint or dirt off your shoulder lying from you and finishing with points/99 probs/one step closer

• 2 weeks later...

FOR THE AMERICAN CONCERTS:

Linkin Park has revealed the details of a five-week long tour of North America, which will kick off January 20, 2011, in Sunrise, Florida, and wrap February 26, in Denver, Colorado.

Pendulum and Does It Offend You, Yeah? will support Linkin Park from the beginning of the tour through a February 11 performance in Uncasville, Connecticut. The Prodigy will join the tour February 15, and will be the support act for the remainder of the tour.

-

-

-

-

I wonder why they fucking announce the American Tour's Supporting act, But not Australias ?

To be honest, the prodigy is AWESOME! lol, Lucky bastards in America!

Got some new information for everyone wondering who at least one of the "Special Guests" are...

http://www.followtheart.com/

A absalute no name Local Aussie band, Don't even have a proper website, They use Tumblr, No youtube info, Googling brings back almost nothing, There forum has 9 posts, And there music is shit.

Quite disappointed really, Anyone else agree?

P.S. They are playing in ACT, Brissy, And Adelaides shows.

I'm glad they scored Dead Letter Circus for the Sydney show at least, dudes rock.

About Jay-Z though, last week on Australian radio show Triple M Sydney they interviewed Mike and when asked will Jay-Z be making an appearance he said he had no idea that Jay-Z was going to be here at the same time.

Am not keen to hear The Art in Canberra but good to see a decent band come to Canberra for once.. We've has Pink a few times (she claims to be a rockstar) but no good rock bands come to Canberra so thanks to LP!

Lp have got to bring out Jay-Z in Sydney AND play the LPU4 Hip-Hop medley!!