KROQ Kevin & Bean's Breakfast Recordings

luki9875

At least like 465 MB.

Yes it's 700 something with commercials lol. Let me know where I can upload a file of that size Serg and I'll do it. Or if I edit the commercials out it would be smaller...PM me cause I'm not regularly checking this thread haha!

PS: I normally don't make these kind of errors or only have Audacity lol...I just switched to Mac for the first time and I'm still finding all the ways to do stuff I used to know on Windows lol.

Edited by LPPanther

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! That was bloody awesome! :) 'Waiting for the End' has now become my favourite LP track. And that was just based solely on the live version. Oh no! I hope i don't end up liking the live version better than the studio track. That would suck so much. I am a bit hesitant to play my CD now. :(

Can we expect another post with better files soon? :) From Serg or Garrett? Or Jonas?

As soon as I get WAV file :)

http://lplive.net/personal/sergslim/KROQ10/

There are two files:

FLAC file itself in one single piece, and cue sheet, if you want to have it split by tracks in your player.

For those using Winamp:

CUE Plugin

Drag&Drop won't work though, but if you right-click the cue file and open it with Winamp - it works great.

Okay, for anyone who wants it in stereo quality, mp3, here you go: Link

This version is 320 mp3, each song and interview segment has been separated into its own track. The songs have been tagged, and I made this a gapless album. I didn't verify the results with an iPod, but it seemed to work out fine on iTunes, when previewing the work.

If you want the uncut, converted mp3 - here.

For those interested in the process/technical details:

xACT (flac -> wav)

iTunes (wav -> mp3, track splitting)

Edited by auburntiger

As soon as I get WAV file :)

http://lplive.net/personal/sergslim/KROQ10/

There are two files:

FLAC file itself in one single piece, and cue sheet, if you want to have it split by tracks in your player.

For those using Winamp:

CUE Plugin

Drag&Drop won't work though, but if you right-click the cue file and open it with Winamp - it works great.

awesome thank you serg.

love this show :)

Okay, for anyone who wants it in stereo quality, mp3, here you go: Link

This version is 320 mp3, each song and interview segment has been separated into its own track. The songs have been tagged, and I made this a gapless album. I didn't verify the results with an iPod, but it seemed to work out fine on iTunes, when previewing the work.

If you want the uncut, converted mp3 - here.

For those interested in the process/technical details:

xACT (flac -> wav)

iTunes (wav -> mp3, track splitting)

Thanks!