The Messenger

dark_master

Okay, this song deserves a topic. I don't know what's with all these people hating it, but I do believe it's one of the two best songs in ATS (together with Iridescent), as well as one of the best Linkin Park songs ever. The whole mix of soft acoustic guitar parts and rough vocals is just incredible. The lyrics are awesome and I can't believe what message the band managed to leave us in just 3 minutes. The perfect song to conclude the perfect album. What do you think of it?

Edited by dark_master

I definitely agree with everything you said. If Linkin Park just went with the old-fashioned acoustic song, it wouldn't have struck as big of an impact with me. The rough vocals set it apart from most other acoustics, and the lyrics are awesome. I've wanted an acoustic track from Linkin Park from a very long time coming now, and I'm so glad that it's finally arrived!

This is the only track I didn't absolutely love on first listen. I believe the reason for that was that it caught me completely off-guard. It's so much different from the rest of the album. That being said, I love that song now and believe that every song on this album is among the best LP have ever done.

This is the only track I didn't absolutely love on first listen. I believe the reason for that was that it caught me completely off-guard. It's so much different from the rest of the album. That being said, I love that song now and believe that every song on this album is among the best LP have ever done.

I dont really like it that much. The vocals just killed it for me after listening to the first chorus. Not Chester's best vocal delivery.

This.

I found it somewhat annoying how his voice sounded as he sang.

Edited by CitizenErased

I love The MEssnger! Great track! Although i will say, i don't think its one of their best (its not even in the top 10 LP songs for me). But i do love it! Its amazing! The vocals and the lyrics are amazing. but its not one of their best like you said

Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever