A Thousand Suns Released

Joseph

The time has now come, A Thousand Suns should be available for download to anyone who pre-ordered from the store in Australia and New Zealand, other countries like Germany and the several other countries will have to wait until their clock turns past 12am.

You should check your emails and it should be available for download. Also when the stores up open you will be able to go in and buy/collect your copy of the A Thousand Suns CD.

Have you got your copy yet? What do you think?

Edited by Hawk

The fact that you can say 1-2million less says that you think it will do well. If an album hits platinum these days it is a success.

depends who you are, some bands are expected to sell well and i'm pretty sure WB expects LP to do well.

It's all about money to them. And LP have been a successful cash cow for warner over the last decade and LP does have a big fan base so to go platinum would be expected at the very least from a WB perspective.

It also depend ons how people react to the new sound, and how the reviews go since some people buy solely on that. Problem for LP is that some people hate them on principle and judges the album before listening to it. I've seen one already.

I'm just back from a listening party in dublin, IE. the album seems amazing.... just have to listen more since i dont remember everything haha. got free cd's and poster... even got a road to revolution poster signed by the whole band. HMV opens 9am so ill be the first person in there haha.

CD/DVD came in the mail! The digipak looks so awesome. Going to play the DVD now!

BTW, I know it's pretty much confirmed, but if you want even more further confirmation, there's a sticker on the front that says 'Touring Australia Nationally in December 2010'.

pics or it didnt happen :) :P

i got it. no fucking joke

why isn't anyone else getting it then? You live in california where LP is from so maybe thats why you got it. I'm guessing they started shipping the copies yesterday or today. Maybe my copy is in shipment right now? Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever

why isn't anyone else getting it then? You live in california where LP is from so maybe thats why you got it. I'm guessing they started shipping the copies yesterday or today. Maybe my copy is in shipment right now?

***Do not reply to this e-mail. UPS and BANDMERCH LLC - LINKIN PARK will not receive your reply.

At the request of BANDMERCH LLC - LINKIN PARK, this notice is to confirm that the following shipment has been delivered.

Important Delivery Information

Message from BANDMERCH LLC - LINKIN PARK:

VIP Tour Merchandise

Tracking Number: 1ZW9566X0342331574

Delivery Date / Time: 09-September-2010 / 4:25 PM

Driver Release Location: FRONT DOOR

Shipment Detail

Ship To:

Jonathan Snyder

PALMDALE

CA

US

Number of Packages 1

UPS Service: GROUND

Weight: 1.0 LBS

Reference Number 1: LP Pre-Sale

Reference Number 2: Tier 1

Reference Number 3: 4178001

Edited by High_Voltage

Damn it, High_Voltage you're lucky! I got an email saying that my package, the CD/DVD version, won't be delivered to me until September 15 :(

its because he lives in California where LP lives so when the albums get shipped, his album doesn't have to go very far. He is still really lucky and i feel bad for you that you won't get it until the 15th. mine is coming on the 14th