More NYC Tickets Available

A_Savage_Jedi

According to the LPUnderground Facebook:

LP Underground - More tickets for the NYC show have been released for the LPU. Details at http://www.lpunderground.com/.

"For current LPU members and fans who pre-ordered LPUX and were not able to access tickets to this past Monday's LPU presale, we've been able to secure a very limited quantity of tickets to Linkin Park's upcoming sold out performance at the Best Buy Theatre in New York on September 14th. Ticket sales start tomorrow, Friday at 10am ET.

Please note, pre-sale tickets are not guaranteed, so be sure to log on to Ticketmaster right at 10am ET for the best chance to get access to tickets.

We expect this allotment to sell out immediately so be sure to look out for the email coming from LPU just prior to 10am ET, or you can log into LPU for the password which will be posted just prior to the on-sale.

DO NOT SHARE THE PASSWORD WITH ANYONE OUTSIDE OF LPU, SO THAT THESE TICKETS STAY WITHIN THE LPU COMMUNITY.

THERE IS A TWO TICKET LIMIT PER MEMBER.

NYC pre-sale - Live at 10am ET 8/27"

It just showed up in a LPU email also.

"For current LPU members and fans who pre-ordered LPUX and were not able to access tickets to this past Monday's LPU presale, we've been able to secure a very limited quantity of tickets to Linkin Park's upcoming sold out performance at the Best Buy Theatre in New York on September 14th. Ticket sales start tomorrow, Friday at 10am ET.

Please note, pre-sale tickets are not guaranteed, so be sure to log on to Ticketmaster right at 10am ET for the best chance to get access to tickets.

We expect this allotment to sell out immediately so be sure to look out for the email coming from LPU just prior to 10am ET, or you can log into LPU for the password which will be posted just prior to the on-sale.

DO NOT SHARE THE PASSWORD WITH ANYONE OUTSIDE OF LPU, SO THAT THESE TICKETS STAY WITHIN THE LPU COMMUNITY.

THERE IS A TWO TICKET LIMIT PER MEMBER.

NYC pre-sale - Live at 10am ET 8/27"

Well, I got an e-mail with code after waiting all night for it, I entered it in ticketsale like 1000 times. But it didn't give me any tickets. I think it isn't even really working. I'm so pissed of... I hoped I'll get one this time.

Edited by BAUR

I'm pretty sure they messed it up...which sucks because I have to leave in half an hour and probably won't have computer access for a few hours. Thanks so much LPU and Ticketmaster for this great service you've been pushing out!!

Wait how are they screwing us over? They are giving Pre Sale tickets XD.

We did not get the pre sale code in the email till much later time and tickets were sold out by then. Now they email us for a second pre sale and we cannot get tickets. Ive been trying all morning and something is screwed up in the system they said to buy at 10:00am.

Edited by Tony

We did not get the pre sale code in the email till much later time and tickets were sold out by then. Now they email us for a second pre sale and we cannot get tickets. Ive been trying all morning and something is screwed up in the system they said to buy at 10:00am.

Adam through up the email details on the LPU news page at around 9:45am EST

I was pretty much constantly refreshing before 10:00 AM, and the tickets finally "went up" at around 10:05 AM for me, but were unavailable immediately. I was away for a few hours but now I see that the LPU post says "EDIT: THIS SHOW IS NOW SOLD OUT" at the end of it. Most likely they had maybe 10 tickets left to sell and used that as an excuse to make it look like they were giving an entirely new pre-sale opportunity.

Thanks LP, see you in 2011? 2012? What to do until then...I know! I'll spend a couple hundred more on your wonderful exclusive memberships and limited edition releases.

(PS: Before you all fire off, I know it's not LP's fault)