Best performance of Breaking the Habit

Bliss

Hey, what do you think is the best performance of BTH?

My personal favorites are

Road to Revolution: Live at Milton Keys

Rock Am Ring 2004

Sumer Sonic 06

Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever

After watching the ROTW last week I reallllllllly enjoyed the performance from Webster Hall 2007. Another one that sticks out in my mind is Summer Sonic 06. The way Chester moves his mic towards and away from his mouth during the final scream is just sick.

EDIT: Oh yes, and I can't forget the Smoke Out 2003 performance. I think that was the first official playing of the song, and Chester was really emotional singing it. He could barely make it through the last chorus. Sends chills down my spine every time.

Edited by Faint!ntoPieces

My favorite has to be Summer Sunic '06. That one was just incredible. :D and then Mike and Joe's reactions after Chester's final scream was hillarious :lol: .

o.O I just watched the video. What reactions are you talking about?

After watching the ROTW last week I reallllllllly enjoyed the performance from Webster Hall 2007. Another one that sticks out in my mind is Summer Sonic 06. The way Chester moves his mic towards and away from his mouth during the final scream is just sick.

EDIT: Oh yes, and I can't forget the Smoke Out 2003 performance. I think that was the first official playing of the song, and Chester was really emotional singing it. He could barely make it through the last chorus. Sends chills down my spine every time.

I just listened to the Smoke Out 2003 performance for the first time. Really cool, because he is so emotional. Not my favorite, but it still is really good and beautifull

o.O I just watched the video. What reactions are you talking about?

It's near the very end. If you pay close attention, Mike is like wtf and Joe looks scared. It's really funny.

Here's a good Video. Go to minute 4:13 and you'll see.

It was better made this song as I think it is in cities such as:

San Bernardino, CA, NOS Events Center, Smokeout Festival (15.11.03)

Uniondale, NY, Nassau Coliseum, Meteora World Tour (18.01.04)

Linkin Park - Toronto, ON, Air Canada Centre, Meteora World Tour (24.01.04) There simply smote me to Tears

Philadelphia, PA, Museum of Art, Live 8 Concert (02.07.05) It just torn soul.

Tokyo, Japan, Chiba Marine Stadium, Summer Sonic Festival (13.08.06)

Wantagh, NY, Nikon at Jones Beach Theater, Projekt Revolution Tour (15.08.07)

Chiba City, Japan, Chiba Marine Stadium, Summer Sonic Festival, Asian Tour (08.08.09)