Who is supporting Linkin Park 2010?

wristslitter

I think I am in 2010, but I don't know about 2011 yet.....I'll have to check my schedule. It might be full of supporting 10 Years, MCR, and A7X.

All joking aside, with their new direction, it'll be really hard to tell who would support them on tour outside of the US. If the CD leans more toward the rock heavy side, then it'll be more like the bands they have toured with in the past. However if over 75% of the new CD is SynthRock, then I have no clue who will tour with them in the US....maybe The Used? Julien-K again? Angels & Airwaves? The Offspring? (I have heard several people make references to the "New" LP sounding like The Offspring)

Edited by LPFreak64

I honestly do hope it will be a nu metal band, im sad that it slowly faded in the early 2000's. But who knows this may be the year nu metal returns to its former glory, with the new korn album taking an older sound, limp bizkit's gold cobra, after so long of waiting, hell even adema has mark chavez back so they'll be going back to there old sound and will be making a realease soon, so lets pray it happens. :D

Edited by wristslitter

I honestly do hope it will be a nu metal band, im sad that it slowly faded in the early 2000's. But who knows this may be the year nu metal returns to its former glory, with the new korn album taking an older sound, limp bizkit's gold cobra, after so long of waiting, hell even adema has mark chavez back so they'll be going back to there old sound and will be making a realease soon, so lets pray it happens. :D

Limp Bizkit is why nu-metal deserved its death.

Limp Bizkit is why Linkin Park has a career.

LOL that is the biggest bullshit I have ever heard in my entire life. Holy shit that's insane. I can't believe I just read that.

LOL.

God fucking damn. Literally about fell out of my computer chair and slapped my monitor.

Anyway, bring in Jay-Z. Hov and LP together for a full tour....nasty.

Limp Bizkit is why Linkin Park has a career.

LOL that is the biggest bullshit I have ever heard in my entire life. Holy shit that's insane. I can't believe I just read that.

LOL.

God fucking damn. Literally about fell out of my computer chair and slapped my monitor.

Seriously, hear me out. If LB hadn't made their style of raprock popular in the first place, the mainstream would not have been as accepting (or accepting at all) of LP. People hate LB, but there is a lot of respect to be given to them because despite the cookie-cutter garbage that followed them, LP also came out of that nu-metal scene.

#doyourhomework <_<

Edited by LPPhan2005

• 1 month later...

Seriously, hear me out. If LB hadn't made their style of raprock popular in the first place, the mainstream would not have been as accepting (or accepting at all) of LP. People hate LB, but there is a lot of respect to be given to them because despite the cookie-cutter garbage that followed them, LP also came out of that nu-metal scene.

#doyourhomework <_<

Posted Image