A Thousand Suns (Deluxe Version) on iTunes

LPYiLong

I not sure if anyone posted this before or not.

Anyway, Linkin Park iTunes store was updated with an Deluxe Version of "A Thousand Suns".

As stated "A Thousand Suns - The Full Experience", it's all the tracks on ATS combined into 1 track.

All version of ATS on iTunes include "A Thousand Suns - The Full Experience".

"Blackbirds" included as bonus track on Deluxe Version.

And lastly, "The Catalyst" Music Video will be included as well in Deluxe Version.

A Thousand Suns (Deluxe Version)

A Thousand Suns (Explicit)

A Thousand Suns (Clean)

sure as hell hope not. I hope there's a b-side somewhere.

Me too...I don't understand why Blackbirds is a bonus track for ATS...since it was already released on 8BR and it's also from the MTM sessions. And the remix idea was cool, but I'm not a fan of the winning remix. I'm glad it'll only be on the best buy edition. I want some b-sides, official remixes or demos for ATS.

Wow...Are you guys really complaining about B-sides..? It's not like we are getting a full 15 track album or anything :\

It's like you guys care more about tracks the aren't on the album than ones that are. LP could just take one song off ATS and call it a bside and you all would be happy, but there would be no difference, it would actually be worse *sigh*.