ATS to be featured in GH, DJ Hero, and others.

rsw2010

From LP Association

With A Thousand Suns nearing it's release, promotion for the new record is coming from every direction. We can now confirm WB has planned for ATS tracks to appear in numerous video games, on and after it's release date. As well as Linkin Park being Xbox Artist of the Month this September, you can find ATS tracks in the following:

• 9/14 Rockband will release DLC of 2 new songs + 6 hits
  • 9/14 Tap Tap Revenge will release LP version of their app (5 new + 5 catalog songs)
  • 9/28 FIFA video game release (feat. new song)
  • 10/19 Guitar Hero will release 6 new songs
  • 10/19 DJ Hero will release 3 new songs
  • 10/19 MMA video game release (feat. new song)
Source: http://www.lpassociation.com/

Thoughts?

Edited by meteora_01

I hope not, the guitar part would be torture, not difficulty wise, but because its repetitive.

Well, I love BTH and I want to play it on rock band.

Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever

Jesus Christ, i dont know how anyone could want to play that song (besides the vocal) it would be so boring

That is one of the reasons I want it is for the vocals.

I hope the six singles in RB are Crawling, Faint, Breaking the Habit, Given Up, In The End, and Papercut

That is one of the reasons I want it is for the vocals.

I hope the six singles in RB are Crawling, Faint, Breaking the Habit, Given Up, In The End, and Papercut

Crawling - ehhh

Faint - only if they added the extended outro

BTH - meh

Given Up - Its ok on Rock Revolution (buy it at best buy for 5 bucks)

In The End - boring

Papercut - ehhhh

Honestly LP songs arent that great for any of the rockband/guitar hero franchise. The only good songs would be a APFMH, QWERTY, Figure.09 and thats it for me. Honestly NMS was fun to play . WID was barely passable if anything it was harder to play since they combined the two guitar parts -__-

Wait a minute this hasn't even been confirmed yet...

Anyway, good songs for RockBand would be

1. Given Up- Not that much guitar but the 18 second scream would be impossible

2. Faint- The extended outro guitar solo would be nice, but I don't see it happening. Studio version would still be pretty fun.

3. QWERTY- I highly doubt that this will be on it, but it would be somewhat challenging if it is.

4. Lying From You- The vocal part would be insane.

5. No More Sorrow- This was already on GH but the drum and vocal parts would be fun

6. Forgotten- This would be a fun one but I doubt it would be on there. The guitar part would be challenging and a dual vocal part would be cool!

Edited by MONDREUS240

2. Faint- The extended outro guitar solo would be nice, but I don't see it happening. Studio version would still be pretty fun.

Don't be so sure. The Hand That Feeds (Nine Inch Nails song) had an extended outro on its Rock Band incarnation that wasn't a part of the studio version.