Letter from LP on ATS

EDIT: info removed for now due to this being a possible inside leak of info, gotta investigate first

Of course I won't screw you over on the info, here it is on Ana's site: http://phoenix-farrell.org/

Hopefully you understand my view/the staff's views on INSIDER WBR info being leaked and the possible repercussions for doing so, PLUS the fact that I'm sure the band doesn't like this AND it's wrong. Let me check this out first.

Thanks! Of course I thank you for submitting the info too, lol.

-Mark

It is interesting on how she gets all of these details and such

I assume she's a member of that internal WBR website that was giving us info on Catalyst's release date, Blackbirds's release date, etc. Probably got it from there.

Not posting this in Newswire until there's a legit public source. I know management will flip shit and blow up if we post something someone submitted us from that random site, so I'm hesitant on this for now.

Good call, Mark. It's still a very, very good read though so I wanted everybody to see it.

Edit: Adam just confirmed this over at LPA.

"And once again, WBR ruins the band actually revealing something themselves...

Glad you guys like this. I thought it was an awesome idea when I heard the band was going to write this themselves. Very cool idea and they did a great job."

Edited by CookieMonster

This will be officially released by the band soon enough. Just a bummer WBR keeps beating the band to revealing their own shit!

Props to Mark and the staff for holding on this before posting. Not that big a deal, but we always appreciate when you guys ask for confirmation on stuff!! More than anything, we just wanna make sure you guys have the RIGHT info! ...unless it's info we don't wanna give yet! ;)

Edited by Adam