New Limited Edition Best Buy CD

SouthernGirlAM

Maybe they made more copies of that than the LPU CD's, even if they make 1 million it's limited.

Astat is absolutely right. There are already noobs in the LPU, this won't change much with this release.

Refer to my meet and greet statement and you'll understand why I do not like this idea. It's not as much about the cd as it is about the free lpu membership.

Anyone can purchase an LPU membership if they want to. Anyone can purchase songs for the Underground if they want to. There is absolutely no difference whatsoever.

Funny you talk about people being "n00bs" on LPU when you sure as hell still act like one yourself.

You just can't stand not being right. If you're not the most obnipitant lp knower you can't handle it so you diss people. Let go of the ego and stop trying to flex your e-muscles.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refer to my meet and greet statement and you'll understand why I do not like this idea. It's not as much about the cd as it is about the free lpu membership.

You just can't stand not being right. If you're not the most obnipitant lp knower you can't handle it so you diss people. Let go of the ego and stop trying to flex your e-muscles.

Alright, let's say 5,000 new LPU members sign up via the LPU8 package, and 5,000 new LPU members sign up via Songs From the Underground. Are you saying that the people who buy the LPU8 package are somehow going to be less annoying or do less damage to your chances of getting a M&G? Because you're being completely delusional if you think that. Every new LPU member has equal potential to be an idiot. Every new LPU member decreases your chances of getting a M&G by the same amount. Doesn't matter one bit where they sign up from. You're basically trying to say that statistical probability is somehow more biased toward one type of LPU member vs. another, which is absolutely untrue.

I can stand not being right. I've been wrong before. What I can't stand is when people like you act like you know what you're talking about without even stopping for a second to think about how fucking ridiculous your thought process is. You're letting your elitist attitude do all the talking for you, rather than actually using your brain.

Maybe there is some kind of limitation for those members that they can't attend m&g's or the trail expires to a certain date, since the CD is only available for a certain time. Once it's out we'll see if they thought of that problem.

It's not a "free lpu membership". It's a free trial. Which means it will probably have an expiration date before the band starts touring again. And do you really think a huge percentage of the people who buy this are going to wait to use the trial anyways? People don't usually think that deep into things to realize they could wait and use it to try to get an M&G.