SMNnews.com Interview with Phoenix

SouthernGirlAM

hmmmm, i think it is some sorta fake thing, but i really dont know what it could be

Well, it's true. It's confirmed on the LPU home page. The CD is called 'Songs From the Underground'.

About the news, it's cool that they're really into making this new album, but the bad thing is that they are always are thinking on touring the US and Europe after 8 years doing the same. C'mon guys, try new places !

Edited by danielpsoad-09

About the news, it's cool that they're really into making this new album, but the bad thing is that they are always are thinking on touring the US and Europe after 8 years doing the same. C'mon guys, try new places !

uhhh last i checked....

US and Europe make up at least 50 percent of the world.

they have to promote the album in Europe and USA. duh other places are hard because of the laws with the leaders/presidents etc; (waits for Astat to put input)

if lp flops with this new record they will live in brazil doing concerts by $50 in six to six months

here just plays failled artists and bands

my ideias to tour

supposing which the album will leak in september

august - us promo tour

sep - vma and european tour

oct - asia tour

nov - latin america tour

dec - pause

jan - us tour

feb - oceania tour

mar - europe tour again

apr - pause

may - africa tour

jun - europe festivals

jul/aug - projekt revolution

sep - pause

oct - asia tour again

Another LP news update for you guys...

SMN: Right on. Any nifty behind the scenes DVD easter eggs you can tell me about?

Phoenix: There’s surprises in there. At his point there’s a ton of stuff to still be put together. We haven’t figured what’s included yet. The best way to keep up to date on that, is linkinpark.com - that’s gonna have up to the minute info.

you gotta love how he openly admits there barely even done with it :lol:

I think that if Linkin Park did come to the UK during '09 it will be only for festivals. Either Download Festival '09 or Reading and Leeds during the summer. They were last at Reading and Leed's in 2003 so it could be a possibility. I highly doubt they will perform at Glastonbury.

Ano this is just for fun bt i gotta say is that there is no chance u'll c LP play @ T in the park lol.

But why?

what do they want in serbia? :blink:

better do one more show in germany which is a non festival one ;)

Do you think that people in Serbia don't wanna see LP live? It's much better to come here, instead making 4 shows in Germany. I know, Germany always have more than two concerts, but 4 are TOO MUCH.

But why?

Cause LP isn't a type of act that would play there ( More like alternative & indie acts would play there maybe) & don't ask me what acts WOULD cause i wouldn't know lol

Edited by LPKode2