Linkin Park in Argentina?

XeroSoldier

According to this site, the negociations are taking place for Linkin Park to play in Argentina in early October, it appears that is almost confirmed that Linkin Park will be playing in Buenos Aires. Hope this it's true!!!

PS: Rock & Pop is one of the most reliable sources in Argentina.

http://www.fmrockandpop.com/articulos-nove...rk-en-argentina

Thanks to linkin-park.es

Edited by XeroSoldier

You guys that have waited for so long, why don't you save and travel to Brazil or Chile lol?

That'd be sweet if they added it. I'd like to see them do like a 10-12 show tour in South & Central America but it'd never happen.

I live in Uruguay and is really far from Sao Paulo is like 2 days of travel or more, is a lot of money...

Chile almost impossible for me... my only chance is Argentina...

but I think when linkin park seen as the South American people and how it is the public in a live show they will fell in love forever and will make regular tours to South America

Yeah actually this is really good for LP. The first time they might've thought it was just a one lucky show thing. But now they have 2 shows there - Chile AND Brazil, and if the crowds are REALLY awesome they will probably realize they can tour in South America and make money. Maybe then next year or in 2012 they'll play there again and play more countries...slowly adding more.

I've seen LP 9 times. I'm all for them playing in places where people have never seen them before.

Serbia, India, Israel, South America, Central America, west side of Canada, South Africa. That'd be awesome. Just give me DSP's of them all and I'm good to go!

Some people say: CONGRATULATIONS SOUTH AMERICA!

that's a lie! so everyone believes that if you live in South America and LP is going to play in brazil you can take the train and get your ass there in 20 minutes?

open your eyes, South America is the half of the American continent, only people who live in those countries have high chances to go to a show.

I've seen LP 9 times. I'm all for them playing in places where people have never seen them before.

Serbia, India, Israel, South America, Central America, west side of Canada, South Africa. That'd be awesome. Just give me DSP's of them all and I'm good to go!

Hope they listen to you. My life would be a fuckin shit if i die without seeing LP live. AARGHHHH!!!!!!!!

that's a lie! so everyone believes that if you live in South America and LP is going to play in brazil you can take the train and get your ass there in 20 minutes?

open your eyes, South America is the half of the American continent, only people who live in those countries have high chances to go to a show.

i think you don't understand what 'congrats to SA' means

it's because international shows is rarely for us

LP just play one time, one show, one place, six years ago

it's happens with all great mainstream bands

so it's really really great for us see another show, like LP or Metallica, for example (the last metallica show here, except that show in this year, was 11 years ago)

i think you don't understand what 'congrats to SA' means

it's because international shows is rarely for us

LP just play one time, one show, one place, six years ago

it's happens with all great mainstream bands

so it's really really great for us see another show, like LP or Metallica, for example (the last metallica show here, except that show in this year, was 11 years ago)

Congrats SA is just not right

with my heart i say congratulations Brazil and Chile =)

Agree with you, im from Uruguay is really near of Brazil and goes to Sao Paulo is impossible, goes to that show means a lot of money, losing days of work, and a couple of days of travel, SA deserves this shows but only Brasilian people and Chilenian people have the luck to goes to the shows...

In Brasil the people under 18 years old can't go, and the people who lives far in the same country can't go too, Brasil is one of the most bigger countries in the World guys...

Congratulations Southamerica for win the battle against all that people who says that LP will never comes again to Brasil...

Is not the same thing lives in France and goes to Germany than lives in Argentina and goes to Brasil...