LP - 11.11.2010 - London, UK, O2 Arena (Night 2)

hahninator

Adam, this may be a dumb question but are you gonna be backstage at the shows or do you have standing/seats?

I'll probably only be backstage before the shows when I'm working meet and greets and grabbing some cool pictures and video for facebook/twitter/lpu. I don't like watching shows from the side of the stage though. Way more fun to be in the crowd. So yes, I'll be on the floor watching with you guys. :)

I'll probably only be backstage before the shows when I'm working meet and greets and grabbing some cool pictures and video for facebook/twitter/lpu. I don't like watching shows from the side of the stage though. Way more fun to be in the crowd. So yes, I'll be on the floor watching with you guys. :)

Are you going to all the UK shows, Adam?

Yesss I'm attending night 2 as well as night 1. Booked tickets two weeks after they had gone on sale and got seats in block 102, row N. Nice!

Edited by diff

• 1 month later...

hey guys, Id like to go to both London shows but I need tickets for the standing area. does anyone have two spare tickets for me? (maybe 4, 2 for each show so I can take a friend with me)

• 2 months later...

got my ticket today

(rock) :D

will i be allowed with my camera in ? cuz i was readin the conditions on the ticket and it said that they might not allowed that ??

Edited by SpikeMinoda
double post

• 2 weeks later...

If you are attending the LPU Summit you'll get to enter before everyone else, so its likely you'll get a nice view.

im not goin to it , cuz i never needed to have a LPU membership before that , and im a student so i dont feel like spendin that much money ;/ still any idea how earlier i should go so i can at least have a decent spot , cuz im thinkin bout goin like way early lol