LPL Meet&Greet at the upcoming LP Tour

SpikeMinoda

As a lot of you guys know we are doing at every show of LP/DBS or the other related acts LPL Meet&Greet. I'm the one who's responsible to organize them.

I think Mark and Jonas came up with this idea before the LP Europe 2009 Tour. That's where I also met them and I really love this idea from the beginning. But when I met them at Zürich after the show only 6 people where there. This year I like to see much more people showing up at the LPL Meet&Greets after the shows.

So I ask you guys, do you have any ideas, what we can do at this Meet&Greets to make it also a little special ;)

I remember on the last LPL Meet&Greets we were hanging out at the venue for some time and then we were going to the trainstation, cause most of the guys had to leave by train in the night. At the trainstation we were sitting at Mc Donalds or Burger King talking about our love for LP/DBS and such bands and for sure about the show which we just have been on.

I heard some guys also requested a LPL Meet&Greet before the show, cause they are showing up alone and want to meet you LPLers already before the show.

So what are your thoughts about a LPL Meet&Greet before and after the show and have you any idea what we can do after the shows or just like it was before?

that would be cool for all the tour :)

we are planning to do it at the whole upcoming LP tour. for the moment we tested it only at europe, cause no other shows were done by LP/DBS. we have to see how it will work at the US, once the tour dates are out ;)

I would say we make an M&G before......because:

- Many fans have to leave the venue right after the show to get their train or whatever.

- Some people will go alone (like me) and it's much better to wait in front of the venue with some cool LPL'ers ^^

and after the shows...because:

- it's a perfect ending. To talk about the recent show we experienced.

- many fans have to wait at the train station....would be fun to hang out with LPL.

What can we do?

well...not much. Talking, chilling......drinking in the city..dunno ^^

Haha I'm from the US, but since you guys are Europeans and there's not a giant fuss when it comes to drinking, BOOZE, nothing brings out the song in every LP fan like a good bottle of vodka XD, haha jkjkjk, but as far as US stuff goes it would be cool to just like go to the cities and stuff and chill.

• 1 month later...