Great Linkin Park Ideas

LPPRJKT4

A good idea you ask? A band member to secretly join LPL and leak information to us to bitch about not being true then when its confirmed we all look like total dickheads. best idea ever!

I have a couple. LP doing a song with Muse. Another idea, LP doing a song with Hayley Williams, Rihanna, or Amy. Another idea, LP playing Across the Line live. Another Idea, LP coning out with two albums in one year (one in Jan and one in the fall). Any of theese would make me very happy.

I would rather not see Linkin Park collaborate with a female vocalist (especially the ones you listed. No offense, I just don't like them) but I would like to see a collaboration with Eminem or another with Jay-Z.

An album of collaborations with different rappers would be cool.

• 2 months later...

this pretty muchh

and a great LP idea would be pretty much LP doing metallica style meet and greets and setlists. Switching it up everynight. No two setlists in a tour are the same i believe. Yeah... Love Metallica. LP needs to take notes from them

If they did that, then Metallica wouldn't be all that unique. I prefer different experiences from different bands. If they did the same things, then what's the point? They might as well be playing the same kind of music.

And i love the way LP does stuff.

A good idea you ask? A band member to secretly join LPL and leak information to us to bitch about not being true then when its confirmed we all look like total dickheads. best idea ever!

Haha

I would rather not see Linkin Park collaborate with a female vocalist (especially the ones you listed. No offense, I just don't like them) but I would like to see a collaboration with Eminem or another with Jay-Z.

An album of collaborations with different rappers would be cool.

I would love a song collab with Eminem! That would be way epic! I also want one with Hayley Williams or Rihanna. Also, a collab with Bruno Mars would be cool. They should aslo collab with MGMT would be awesome! I could go on listening collabs they should do but yeah that need to make a song with a good artist for the next LP record

record a duet with a female singer

like Hayley, Amy Lee etc.

I would love to hear a collaboration with Dido. Both Linkin Park and Dido last albums were a discovery for new sounds and new orientations, a colaboration would fit perfectly^^