Interesting DSP Similarity

ChuckCheese

Okay, listen to Breaking the Habit from the 8/04/07 Dallas, TX show. Now listen to Breaking the Habit from the 8/08/07 Charlotte, NC show. Notice anything similar? It's the exact same performance! At the very beginning you can clearly hear the same exact guy in the crowd yell "Fuck yeah!", and the crowd trying to clap along to the intro. Right after the intro kicks into the song, Chester does the exact same hum. During the bridge, Chester adds a "No" to the line "I'll never fight again". After the song, Chester says thank you, and you can hear someone in the crowd yell "Play Step Up!". Listen to both of them yourself, I swear they are the exact same thing, up until Mike starts talking, which is on the Dallas show.

Crap.

I'm so pissed at such things.... They can't do anything normally. They should always fuck us at some point, either by editing stuff out, or just replacing the song fully....

This whole SBD idea was shit, if they can't make it as it is.

I would rather have some fucked up songs with many mistakes than such a fussy editing. No one is perfect.

That's really annoying me -.-

"oh..there is one little mistake from chester....let's take that song from another show.."

Crap.

I'm so pissed at such things.... They can't do anything normally. They should always fuck us at some point, either by editing stuff out, or just replacing the song fully....

This whole SBD idea was shit, if they can't make it as it is.

I'll gladly relay that message to Pooch and let him know you'd rather not have DSPs at all.

There are numerous reasons they could've used the Dallas recording for the Charlotte show that have nothing to do with "picky editing."

Okay, listen to Breaking the Habit from the 8/04/07 Dallas, TX show. Now listen to Breaking the Habit from the 8/08/07 Charlotte, NC show. Notice anything similar? It's the exact same performance! At the very beginning you can clearly hear the same exact guy in the crowd yell "Fuck yeah!", and the crowd trying to clap along to the intro. Right after the intro kicks into the song, Chester does the exact same hum. During the bridge, Chester adds a "No" to the line "I'll never fight again". After the song, Chester says thank you, and you can hear someone in the crowd yell "Play Step Up!". Listen to both of them yourself, I swear they are the exact same thing, up until Mike starts talking, which is on the Dallas show.

how did you find that, were you literally listening to the first BTH, and then by coincidence you heard the 2nd one and noticed they were the same

how did you find that, were you literally listening to the first BTH, and then by coincidence you heard the 2nd one and noticed they were the same

I've listened to the Charlotte one A LOT, since that was my first LP show. I listened to the Dallas show for the first time the other day and noticed it immediately.