Adam just posted something interesting on Twitter

Xero21

I may very well turn out to be true - they're closing in to the final stages of the album production, doing test mixes and preparing the artwork aswell as the album name. Let's just hope that the album will be out by October or November.

i will be laughing hysterically at all of you if Adam has a second job. haha

but in all seriousness cmon your looking at his twitter for new album updates? i lold at the thought of it :P

but im also crossing my fingers for the album to be donee

One can only hope. We've been waiting so long that any thing that can remotely be a hint gets everyone excited.

Case in point from one of Dave's Twitter post a while back....

"Attention all international coaches... I haven't received any calls yet from the US coach. I have June 11-July 11 open on my calendar."

Who knows... He is either being silly like always or was hinting around something. Just sitting back and seeing what becomes of it.

One can only hope. We've been waiting so long that any thing that can remotely be a hint gets everyone excited.

Case in point from one of Dave's Twitter post a while back....

"Attention all international coaches... I haven't received any calls yet from the US coach. I have June 11-July 11 open on my calendar."

Who knows... He is either being silly like always or was hinting around something. Just sitting back and seeing what becomes of it.

It's the World Cup - the first match is on 11 June and the final is on 11 July. :)