Guitar Hero Warriors Of Rock To Feature Bleed It Out

The thread started a few weeks ago, but the video was just released yesterday.

what do you mean yesterday

its been released almost two weeks

July 07, 2010

the video

Edited by lerkid

what do you mean yesterday

its been released almost two weeks

July 07, 2010

the video

Lol. Sorry, I didn't see that. The tweet I saw it on said the new track list clip so I assumed it was released yesterday. Anyways, the video wasn't on here yet and it is the first footage of it in the game, so what is everyone's problem anyways? Is the DS Syndrome rubbing off on everyone?

Edited by LPFreak64

Lol. Sorry, I didn't see that. The tweet I saw it on said the new track list clip so I assumed it was released yesterday. Anyways, the video wasn't on here yet and it is the first footage of it in the game, so what is everyone's problem anyways? Is the DS Syndrome rubbing off on everyone?

Not really, i was just expecting news in a news section.

Silly me ; 3 ;

*flashes Astat floodlight

Would it be a bat with red hair, a guitar around his neck and Old school lp logo on it's chest?......Photoshop, here I come.

Edit: The Astat Signal!!!!

Posted Image

Edited by LPFreak64

I knew about this a while ago, but I just now saw a thread about it. I actually wish they put a different song by them in the game. Like in Rock Band 2, One Step Closer was in it. I love playing that song. I wish they put a different song by them in the game, but at least they pun a LP song in the game so I shouldn't complain. It will be very easy though.

Would it be a bat with red hair, a guitar around his neck and Old school lp logo on it's chest?......Photoshop, here I come.

Edit: The Astat Signal!!!!

Posted Image

I love how you even thought to use a Flying V. :lol:

As for where the multitracks would be located in the game, I have no idea, they tend to change the way everything's coded with every new release just to make things harder on the people who crack the game for stuff like this.