New Julien-K Video - Making Of "Surrounded by Cowards"

LPxDC

Are the clips getting shorter and shorter? Why not a 15 min. vid with something real interesting, like the one about the gear. But anywayzzzz, I like it! Church is a crazy mf.

They are already giving us more than LP, so why complain? They even gave us that 15 minute workshop special, which is more than most bands do... It's understandable they don't have time to give us 15 minutes-updates all the time! Most people also don't have the concentration span or motivation to watch videos that are like longer than 5-8 minutes!

Oh, I'm not complaining, not at all :) I love their updates and ofcourse I want the videos to be longer. I totally understand that they don't have the time to give us a 15 min. video all the time. But that doesn't take away the fact that I would like them to be longer....:)

Oh, I'm not complaining, not at all :) I love their updates and ofcourse I want the videos to be longer. I totally understand that they don't have the time to give us a 15 min. video all the time. But that doesn't take away the fact that I would like them to be longer....:)

Alrighties, I get your point.... And yes, of course I also wouldn't mind them to be longer :D