2008 Tour Summary

hahninator

.....is now posted! Click here to check it out. I reformatted a few things, so I will be going back and correcting all of the 2000-2007 versions of the pages shortly. I think this is one of the strongest touring summaries we've ever done personally, and for this one, I have Geki to thank for contributing a lot of information to it. Also thanks to everyone that helped with the "Touring Bands" for the year.

If anyone sees any errors, feel free to post a comment and I'll take care of it right away. Seems like all of the 2008 work for the Live Guide is done, so now after we correct a few smaller errors on show pages, all work effort will be focused on LPLive 4.0.

Thanks for another great year!

Sorry for this off topic but just wanna ask...does any1 know whats happening wi the LPU 6.0 CD? Cause im worried i won't get it cause its not on the LPU Merch site...& i've been waitin for all the LPU CD's to come since the start of last month :(

Wow Paramore opened or LP in venezia, Italy? I had no idea lol!!! I so have to rub this in my friend's face cuz she is obsessed w/ Paramore but doesn't like LP, she didnt kno wat "in the end" was until I told her and there is not a single person in my school except her tht doesn't kno tht song.

Wow Paramore opened or LP in venezia, Italy? I had no idea lol!!! I so have to rub this in my friend's face cuz she is obsessed w/ Paramore but doesn't like LP, she didnt kno wat "in the end" was until I told her and there is not a single person in my school except her tht doesn't kno tht song.

Queens Of The Stone Age opened for LP, Paramore were not at that Festival ;)

They were rumored, but never confirmed or officially announced.

WTF?Sex Pistols also opened for LP in Italy? :blink:

Sex Pistols were after Linkin Park on the second stage.

The complete line-up

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...