Best version Place for my head?

linkin1994

• 2 weeks later...

I keep floggin this vid to death, but since you ask...

The most epic version of P4MH ever! I was there, with new ominious intro. then as soon as brad hits the first note of the orginal riff the crowd just went insane! Performed flawlessly with chester adding new badass screams in the breakdown/outro. Just perfect :)

LP did this intro at Berlin 2008, too. It was the pure awesomeness!

• 8 months later...

I've just realised I've never seen A Place for My Head live.

DAMN.

You are not alone...

I love Brads Solo Intro. Then The massive ass pause before the verse and at the bridge. Also the guitar smashing at the end of it is also note worthy.

I've just realised I've never seen A Place for My Head live.

DAMN.

I feel lucky enough to have seen APFMH live twice! Manchester and Edgefest! Both great performances. I guess I'm lucky when it comes to shows because I've also got the chance to see Runaway performed for the last time ever and also My December live! As well as BTH complete acapella version, HHH before WID for the only time in history, the only time Requiem/Radiance/New Divide (NYC 9/14 show) ever and tons of others!!!

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, whenever its played (even if its in the bridge of BIO) its a fantastic live song like no other. Easily one of the best live songs of the band. To this day it still packs a punch and why they cut it from Live in Texas CD is beyond me... Ah well, at least we got the recording on LPU3. Though I can't help but wonder if we could have got a load of other unique tracks (even demos?) on it instead.