Fiore Pic

hahninator

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ChesterLP you're wrong...and it's offensive for all the fans in Russia..your opinion based on one person who had stolen a photo...not all the fans are like this..i think that there is some crazy guys both in Russia and in the USA, but on our message boards we don't offend all the European and American fans..

ChesterLP you're wrong...and it's offensive for all the fans in Russia..your opinion based on one person who had stolen a photo...not all the fans are like this..i think that there is some crazy guys both in Russia and in the USA, but on our message boards we don't offend all the European and American fans..

He's already clarified his statement, no need to get defensive at this point.

ChesterLP ok..there's my fault that i didn't read page 3 when i saw your post on the second page...it made insane..i replied to your first post but didn't see what you've written later..and about "expensive LPU packs.." you guys are lucky when t comes to registering in LPU..You onle need a credit card and a necessary sum of money..But in our situation we have to pay 3 times more..or to find somebody with suitable credt card give him some money adn wait for one to three mothns to our package to be delivered..