LP.com Hahninator?

hahninator

Check out this thread on LP.com. The thread says this:

"Reply by Hahninator 8 hours ago

I can confirm that he did speak of the new single saying it would be called Awake and be released in June. He also stated that they would hopefully start touring by August."

Just letting you know that this is NOT me. I have an alias of "Hahninator" on LP.com but for some reason it is letting other people choose the exact same nickname as me. I think this is quite confusing and can be misleading, but I thought I'd let you know that I did not post that. I don't believe that information is true at all, but who knows. I'm just saying whether it's true or not, I want you to know that's not a statement from me.

Apparently this guy goes by Hahninator too. Weird. Double aliases ftw.....or not....ouch.

EDIT by Nameless: By the way, this info is not true at all (referring to the "Awake" track and tour info). People in the chat started to talk about this right after the chat w/Mike just to tease those who didn't go (me included).

In my honest opinion, i hardly doubt that Mike would say such a things in an unofficial LP.com chat.

Check out this thread on LP.com. The thread says this:

"Reply by Hahninator 8 hours ago

I can confirm that he did speak of the new single saying it would be called Awake and be released in June. He also stated that they would hopefully start touring by August."

Just letting you know that this is NOT me. I have an alias of "Hahninator" on LP.com but for some reason it is letting other people choose the exact same nickname as me. I think this is quite confusing and can be misleading, but I thought I'd let you know that I did not post that. I don't believe that information is true, but who knows. Apparently this guy goes by Hahninator too. Weird.

Wierd indeed. While this would be really interesting if this is true, its doubtful, since Linkin Park is usually discreet about touring until actually releasing dates and I'm sure Mike wouldn't talk about releasing a single in about 3 months in advance without a concrete confirmation on his blog and Linkinpark.com itself.

Edit: Also a bit sketchy that he joined 8 hours ago, while also posting that post 8 hours ago. I think someone is trying to vandalize the Hanninator name.

Edited by LPjahova808

This is interesting indeed, I have a feeling this will spur a lot of discussion.

i find it odd LP would make a song called "Wake" then come out with a song called "Awake" more then likely false for the trolls who would get off to something like this

I replied to that with my account, also "Hahninator", but it has a picture of me from Stuttgart in the profile so you know it's me lol.

Until someone steals your pic and puts it somewhere else without permission.... WATERMARK IT!!!!!!

Until someone steals your pic and puts it somewhere else without permission.... WATERMARK IT!!!!!!

oh Jim man you need to come back down here so we can all chill again LOLOL.

I wish i had an imposter because honestly theyd have shit luck impersonating me haha

Though it would be nice to have something other then 8neverwillbereleasedrebellin to look forward to...

This is one of the many reasons why I hate the new lp.com. Stupidity...anyways, why would they tell us the lead single now? The record isn't even complete yet and 'Awake' doesn't seem like an LP title, especially after Wake on MTM.