Your LP Top 3

Braininator

1) With You: You can't tell me the turntablism of Hahn here isn't motherfucking awesome. The best song I heard in my life, I can really connect to it in all kinds of ways. Love it.

2) Faint: Again, this song is another one that represents Linkin Park, mostly as being a rap/rock band. The verses, awesome. The chorus, awesome. Another song I can relate to. If With You didn't exist, this'd be my favourite.

3) Valentine's Day: Again, another song I can REALLY relate to, awesome lyrics and at the end the burst of guitars and the 'On a Valentine's Day' leaves me a great impression of what Linkin Park can do.

• 3 weeks later...

What I've Done

IMO, their best song to date. It's weird because it was the last song finished for Minutes To Midnight, but to me it just captures everything the album stands for and has a great meaning lyrically. The vocals are fantastic, some of the best singing from Chester ever, and the guitar is really catchy and unique. The piano is probably my favorite part though, next to the vocals of coarse.

Faint

It's always been my favorite Linkin Park song, always will be. Note that I said FAVORITE not BEST. I by no means think it's their best song, I just love the guitar, violin, rapping and screaming altogether, it's a fun song and a kick ass song live.

In The End

It was the song that got me into LP, my friend showed it to be when Hybrid Theory first came out and I fell in love with it. The lyrics mean a lot to me, even though they are really negative, and I love how it takes me back every time that I listen to it.

Edited by Geki

1. From The Inside -I don't know what it is about this song. It was the first song I ever heard by LP, and it just sounds incredible each time I listen to it.

2. In The End -I love how Chester sounds on this song. This song pretty much sums up what LP is all about for me, with the perfect blend of everyone's talents.

3. No More Sorrow -I was spazzing out for days when I first heard the recording of this from Berlin. Wow. My favorite song from MTM.

My top 3 :

01.Crawling - my first song I hearded of LP, and it's still my fav!

02.Somewhere I Belong - the last 20 sec. of that song are just incredible

03.Hands Held High - two amazing verses and a great chorus sang on life shows

But...

I personally love all of their songs!

1. Somewhere I Belong: This song's just awsome, in my opinion really theri best. And I really love the live intro, especially in Sacramanto. Awsome!!

2. No More Sorrow: Awsome song too, love the intro and the lyrics.

3. Bleed It Out / Faint: Can't decide between those two. Bleed It Out Live ist really great, but I don#t like the studio version. Faint is pretty cool in both ways, live and studio. They've gotta share the 3rd place.

c2

• 1 month later...

man oh man, this is a VERY tuff one..really tuff. i mean, i love mostly every single song LP has ever done.. so i don't even know if these are my top three lol so here goes nothing.

1. A Place For My Head

- Just simply amazing.. creepy bass guitar intro until the drums come in, then Mike starts rapping with great lyrics.. and the bridge? WOW. "you, try to take the best of me.. GO AWAY!!!" FUCK YEAH!! and its amazing live.. On Live In Texas, Mike rapping while Chester screaming in the background.. awesome as fuck.

2. One Step Closer

- just an LP classic and why there famous today with also an incredible music video. just a great heavy song that makes you wanna get pissed off and just mosh and head bang.. and of course, "SHUT UP WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU!!!" just amazing bridge and even better live with the 'Reanimation' bridge along with it.. oh yeah, cant forget about how awesome the intro/outro of the song is during Live in '08.. just a great song.

3. Faint

- Fuck Yeah. just love this song. everything about it. the intro with the violin, the fast pace drums and then kicks in with an AMAZING intro.. great rapping, great screaming, amazing bridge, "HEAR ME OUT NOW".. and great Live Heavy Metal Outro during 07 and 08 with also a great Guitar Solo by Brad and great Screaming by Chester.. just amazing Live and Studio.

well, i guess i Love LP more when there Heavy!! but i love em all