DSP Site to Launch - What it means for us...

nkramar

it seems it's working now!!!

check it out HERE

DSP's are online again... only for lpu members though :angry:

If you would have bothered to do some damn research instead of getting your panties all up in a bunch, you'd know that the DSPs are LPU-exclusive for the first 2 weeks and were announced as such quite a while ago.

And I can access the DSP site just fine? It's the first news post on the LPU homepage...

DSP site is now accessible through LPU - just purchased the perth show but cant seem to get the files to start... might be because of the computer im using - will have to wait until i get home. heaps excited about this :)

Hmm...Melbourne second night where Chester broke his wrist has been fixed (apparently Shadow of the Day wasn't played that night and we had the setlist wrong all this time), but Auckland second night is still missing track 8.

If you would have bothered to do some damn research instead of getting your panties all up in a bunch, you'd know that the DSPs are LPU-exclusive for the first 2 weeks and were announced as such quite a while ago.

And I can access the DSP site just fine? It's the first news post on the LPU homepage...

It went live literally 5 minutes ago....