Chance of a 8-Bit Rebellion lite?

JoeyLP

I was just thinking, do you think there will be a lite version for 8-Bit Rebellion.

My opinion would be that there is a pretty good chance there COULD be because most of Artificial Life's games have a lite version. Although for this game I am thinking it might not be, I am sort of in between, what do you think?

Mike just announed that there will be a free lite version available when the game is released, and the game will cost around $5.99USD which I thought was a bit much, bit I will still buy it, will you?

EDIT: I thought it was a bit much because I live in Australia, but now I've done the figures its not that much at all. I will be buying the game no doubt about it. I also wonder if you buy the game and finish it you will get a code to download the song FREE while others will have to pay, what do you think about that?

Edited by JoeyLP

I'm trying to decide if it's worth buying an iPod touch just to play this game.

Just to play the game? Probably not. The song is the gem, I doubt the game itself will be anything special. Or maybe I'm just not that into iTouch games.

I'm trying to decide if it's worth buying an iPod touch just to play this game.

I personally wouldn't buy an iPod touch just for the App. I'm almost positive the song will be online within like an hour of the game being out anyways. I have an iPod touch for a bunch of reasons and I love it though, if you want an iPod touch then you should buy one but not just for the game.

I personally wouldn't buy an iPod touch just for the App. I'm almost positive the song will be online within like an hour of the game being out anyways. I have an iPod touch for a bunch of reasons and I love it though, if you want an iPod touch then you should buy one but not just for the game.

also the benefits of having the itouch! you can jailbreak it and increase the experience! i know i have a gameboy emulator and all sort of stuff on mine now :)

also the benefits of having the itouch! you can jailbreak it and increase the experience! i know i have a gameboy emulator and all sort of stuff on mine now :)

I love how you can do so much things on it. I'm so happy I got one for Christmas even if it is just an 8GB...

I have a jailbroken iPhone 3GS and it seriously is like a portable gaming device. GBA, SNES, Genesis, even PS1 and N64! Plus I can get nearly any App Store app for free :) but of course for 8BR I will be buying the game. I wish they would just release it already, I'm getting impatient...