Madison Cover

loxias

I didn't know where should I post it, so here I do.

This is a cover from the MTV Scores Mike Shinoda did in 2005, Madison, we've done. He is from Barcelona (David Sanchez Blancas) and I'm from Madrid (Nicholas John Riquelme), Spain. I did the lyrics, put the rap and the screams and I sent it to my friend, that mixed the vocals, put the chorus and make some effects and stuff. So here it is, I hope you like it, it's a demo, tomorrow I'll improve the rap stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKvVsYF8WHw

Lyrics by Nicholas John Riquelme (loxias)

Rap and screams by Nicholas John Riquelme (loxias)

Chorus and melodic vocals by David Sanchez Blancas (davidkyoku)

Mixed by David Sanchez Blancas (davidkyoku)

Edited by loxias

wow man you have no shame

this was so bad

bad lyrics, bad vocals, and you call that mixing, lol

Without your advice we're rats or less, master Yoda.

We've made this not just to have good critics or being praised, no way, we are aware that we're not musicians but two friends wanting to have fun and hung out, just that. I'm from Madrid (Spain) and he's from Barcelona, don't know if you have any idea about spanish geography, but that's about 600 km, and we were not going to waste money or stuff, I recorded my vocals and stuff with a shit mic from my laptop and I don't know if my friend did the same with the chorus, but I know he did his best to fix the shit sound from a laptop's mic. Just that. We don't want to be mentioned in any web about how much we could do it better, we know it's shit. But go ahead and do it, that's the goal of this topic. Show us, without any shame, what are you capable of.

Just that.

Without your advice we're rats or less, master Yoda.

We've made this not just to have good critics or being praised, no way, we are aware that we're not musicians but two friends wanting to have fun and hung out, just that. I'm from Madrid (Spain) and he's from Barcelona, don't know if you have any idea about spanish geography, but that's about 600 km, and we were not going to waste money or stuff, I recorded my vocals and stuff with a shit mic from my laptop and I don't know if my friend did the same with the chorus, but I know he did his best to fix the shit sound from a laptop's mic. Just that. We don't want to be mentioned in any web about how much we could do it better, we know it's shit. But go ahead and do it, that's the goal of this topic. Show us, without any shame, what are you capable of.

Just that.

If you made this just for fun

then dont make a thread like this:

Lyrics by Nicholas John Riquelme (loxias)

Rap and screams by Nicholas John Riquelme (loxias)

Chorus and melodic vocals by David Sanchez Blancas (davidkyoku)

Mixed by David Sanchez Blancas (davidkyoku)

lol a presentation like if you made the best song ever, mixed by? HAHAHAHA MIXED!! LOL HAHA

your friend from barcelona and you from madrid, big deal.

I can rap better than you, i'll show you later.

Good for you, Snoop

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sad I missed this one a couple of days ago but glad I saw the response now.

Gotta admit, I'm not really a fan of the track but I couldn't do any better nor would I dare make comment about it if I couldn't, so props to you.

Thank you, just did it for fun. But I thinke there's people who cares every point about this, and I didn't do this just for being famous or stuff, just because we were boring and we said 'Dude, let's do this. It'll be cool LOL'