"Inside Of Me" - next DBS single?

LESTAT

Inside of Me is easily the worst song on the album, and Fire is one of the 3 or 4 best.

HOLY SHIT, no. Inside Of Me is easily the BEST song on the album. Fire studio version was MUTILATED. I don't like the studio version of Fire at all. Inside Of Me studio version is one of the best DBS tracks around, wow. Fire is a very bad song studio-wise.

Crawl Back In was a bad single election...

not likely

HOLY SHIT, no. Inside Of Me is easily the BEST song on the album. Fire studio version was MUTILATED. I don't like the studio version of Fire at all. Inside Of Me studio version is one of the best DBS tracks around, wow. Fire is a very bad song studio-wise.

hell yeah! very much agree!!

I also agree that Inside Of Me is amazing. I used to love Fire but I hardly ever listen to it anymore, Inside Of Me is way better IMO. However, my favorite DBS song is In The Darkness but still.

As for singles selections, I think DBS should have chose Let Down as their first single worldwide, then did Inside Of Me and ended with maybe Into You or something. Crawl Back In is a really good song but it doesn't appeal to most listeners on the radio, I think Inside Of Me and Into You would totally appeal more to people.

not likely

hell yeah! very much agree!!

can you learn to not double post all the time? I swear i have merged half your posts . Please use the edit button in the future

</warning>

IMO Inside of Me is good but i still feel the lyrics are a tad clique

"I feel more alone everyday" that imo just feels so overused. But Fire was good but at the end of the day we all have our opinion. :)