LPL Meet & Greets: Asia

[AndOne]

The Asian leg of the Dead By Sunrise tour begins soon and this time we want to try to extend our LPL Meet & Greets to Asia!

Unfortunately, none of our staff will be in attendance at these shows, so we need you guys to help us out! If you are going to any of the following shows, just post into this thread if you are willing to organize the M&G. Updates from the show such as setlist and general info will also be needed:

27.01 - Tokyo, Japan

28.01 - Tokyo, Japan

30.01 - Taipei, Taiwan

This thread should help you to find out which LPL members are attending which shows. Then it's up to you guys to share contact info (via PM or email, please - not in the thread) and meet at the shows and have fun together!

Maybe take a group photo with everyone who showed up before or after the concert, we would like to see that!

I've noticed that when one person has a knee-jerk reaction to an incident of bad organisation on the part of DBS or their management or whatever, everyone seems to jump on the bandwagon. I'm not sure why.

Nearly every post I see about DBS these days is "omg, they should stop touring, they're slowing down lp, they suck" etc.

I'm looking forward to seeing them, personally. Perhaps things are a little hectic but I've seen far worse.

Ill be attending the Taipei GIG!!!

It aint bad luck

and yeah i have no idea what they are doing in asia... i wonder if someone knows who the hell are DBS

actually

lots of ppl know DBS

a lot of ppl love LP cause of Chester

so if Chester has a new band

all who love them will support him!!

Taiwan is a Small place with a lot of ppl

after all

2007/11/16 LP live in Taipei was the second largest LP show ever!