LPU Auction

Ashwhisker

From LPU Newsletter:

LPU AUCTION As part of offering new experiences to the fan club, we will be hosting an auction from January 26 through February 7 that will feature rare Linkin Park items available to LPU members. See below for sample items to be included. Please note that some items up for bid will benefit Music For Relief's Haiti recovery efforts.

More details to come so be sure to check the LPU site often.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

*Click on the thumbnails to enlarge them

• Autographed Vintage Messenger Bag
  • Autographed Hybrid Theory EP CD
  • Meteora Stand/Cut Out
  • Autographed Pieace of "New Divide" Music Video Set

Please note that this auction item can only be shipped within the United States

why the hell you're posting the entire LPU mail here?

you give away the link to the LPU store, the discount code.....everything

Is it the new trend to give away LPU exclusives?

removed the discount code and you have to be signed in to access the LPU store.

I can understand that. The Meteora Stand is big. So would be the package. I can imagine that you would have to pay a lot of duty ....

This is sure, but is the custumer that pay and if i want to buy and bay a lot for shipping is my decision. But anyway it's not such difficoult to ask somone in us if he can send it to u after he recive it.

But anyone it's so annoing

US only has to do with the the legals involved in an auction like this. Nothing to do with shipping big items. We would have to have our lawyers write up legals for every single country to make it open to everyone. Sucks, I know, but it's the law.

US only has to do with the the legals involved in an auction like this. Nothing to do with shipping big items. We would have to have our lawyers write up legals for every single country to make it open to everyone. Sucks, I know, but it's the law.

Ever heard of ebay?

adam can you just please send me the meteora cutout ? please? lol jk hopefully i wont be outbid :X

overseas ppl if it matters that much to you get a friend from america you can trust to bid for you and transfer over paypal lol