Download To Donate Widget

hahninator

Thanks to Adam's great help, I was able to put the Music For Relief "Download To Donate" widget up on the site this evening (or morning for those of us on the east coast).

Linkin Park and Music For Relief need your help more than ever in this time of tragedy; all donations are going 100% towards Haiti where they need it the most. Check out Music For Relief's website for more information. MFR is one of the top charities out there in my opinion because you know EXACTLY where your money is going.

I didn't even notice that you can embed the widget until about 30 minutes before this post went up, so I think that's a really cool feature. If those of you with websites and Facebooks (I love FB myself) want to throw the widget up, that'd be cool too. The songs included are AWESOME; it's such a great treat that all of the songs in the album are all unreleased - that just adds another special touch to it for me (as well as the fact the entire thing came together so fast). If you haven't checked it out yet, the compilation features the brand new Linkin Park song "Not Alone", a demo from the 2006-2007 "Minutes To Midnight" sessions that was revisited and reworked solely for this project.

MFR.org: "In partnership with the United Nations Foundation, Habitat for Humanity and Dave Matthews Band's BAMA Works Haitian relief effort, Music for Relief is working to provide immediate aid with food, water, and emergency medical supplies, and long-term sustainable housing solutions for the people affected by this catastrophic natural disaster."

Posted Image

Support LP, support MFR and more importantly, support Haiti.

Thanks Adam!

Obviously. I hit embed and it wasnt there. FAIL.

Should've seen me staring the thing in the face and saying "WTF where the HELL is the share button?".

Fail.

Then it was "Oh I see it on the smaller one, but not the bigger one".

Even bigger fail. lol, jesus.

Peter Gabriel changed the song, now it's 'Heroes' but it used to be 'Make Tomorrow Today'

I downloaded the album again and it still has 9 songs, now 'Never Let Me Down' is missing :mellow:

Edited by April

Damn, I thought about adding widget to LPLive earlier, when I saw that it could be embedded, but I thought that other admins won't support me, because we never added any widgets before, and News part of the website is lowered, so it doesn't even fit the screen anymore - I have to scroll to see them.

But anyway, it's great to see it here!

and News part of the website is lowered, so it doesn't even fit the screen anymore - I have to scroll to see them

You sure complain about stuff a lot. No shit it doesn't fit, lol, that's why I extended the amount of news posts that are allowed on the page.

You sure complain about stuff a lot. No shit it doesn't fit, lol, that's why I extended the amount of news posts that are allowed on the page.

Lol, not complaining at all.

Just told about it, because I thought others will complain, and that was a reason why I abandoned idea about asking you about a Widget ;)