LP Song Theme

SFNL14

v all know dat all their songs hav kinda dark themes. my question is dt wats it all abt? i mean if v luk at their side projects their themes r the same...the lyrix r always abt sumthing bad....so y is dat so? their is always a reason behind wat a person writes or draws....pls clear my confusions :(

Well, Mike and Chester have said they like to write about real life emotions and Chester has said that you want to write lyrics that matter to people, that's partially why. The other reason could be that Chester had a really bad past and he expresses a lot of those things in the music. Hybrid Theory and Meteora obviously have a lot of that, the DBS lyrics are dark because of what he went through during 2005-2006, but I think MTM has some optimistic lyrics, at least the most of any LP album.(LOATR, WID, HHH, IP)

Edited by Geki

v all know dat all their songs hav kinda dark themes. my question is dt wats it all abt? i mean if v luk at their side projects their themes r the same...the lyrix r always abt sumthing bad....so y is dat so? their is always a reason behind wat a person writes or draws....pls clear my confusions :(

Only replying to this thread because of abso-fucking-lutely horrible typing going on here...

You have a computer, therefor you have a qwerty keyboard, so... LEARN HOW TO FUCKING SPELL

I literally have a fucking splitting headache right now from trying to decipher what ever the fuck it is that you want to call you put there.. We are not writing a text message (and even there, shorthand is unacceptable) you are writing a question, that really has no answer, for a community to put their opinions down.

If you really want the answer to your question, listen to the songs, read the LYRICS (notice the correct spelling) and come to your own conclusions, that has been one thing that the band has been about since the beginning.. Listen to the content and decide what you think it means, because if(and I REALLY hope its a if...) you ever meet the band, and ask this question, you will get the same response.. So go off little helion, listen to the song and once you figure out what the songs mean to you, go take an english class, or if you don't know how to speak english learn how to use Google Translate...

And God forbid that I ever see that again....

firstly, i listened to the songs that is why i asked the questions. i dont know about others but these songs sound VERY different from others and im not talking about their style but the lyrics. they are kind of deep. like just listen to "papercut and "by myself", nobody can know stuff like that unless they got some bad experience...i just wanted to know the story behind the songs.

secondly, if anyone has any problems with my typing then i hope you are happy now cuz i cant do better. besides its not my language so its not much of a deal for me

If you really want the answer to your question, listen to the songs, read the LYRICS (notice the correct spelling) and come to your own conclusions, that has been one thing that the band has been about since the beginning.. Listen to the content and decide what you think it means, because if(and I REALLY hope its a if...) you ever meet the band, and ask this question, you will get the same response.. So go off little helion, listen to the song and once you figure out what the songs mean to you, go take an english class, or if you don't know how to speak english learn how to use Google Translate...

And God forbid that I ever see that again....

dont worry about me meeting them cuz there is no chance of them coming to Pakistan :(