Ryan looking for new DBS/JK ideas

easier2run077

Doesn't Chester kind of have to spark a DBS song idea first since it's kind of, you know, his project? Why can't they just work on JK.

Maybe chester had x-amount of ideas they wound up not using for the album and ryan wants to come up with some music for those ideas or something along those lines? Who knows lol.

I would rather have new LP...

Same here. Chester said he was going to work more on LP and would do another DBS album in a span of 5 years I believe? Then again there is no telling with Chester... <_<

Sooo... Yeah I say if thats so then put your full effort into making another awesome Julien-K album. :)

Out of Ashes was a decent album. Some songs I can't stop playing and others are so so. For the moment I'm in no hurry for another DBS album anytime soon.

Not saying its bad you want to work on DBS stuff.... but work more on your own stuff for a while. I want another JK album and I want the new LP album to finally see the light of day.

Edited by Red_Zero