Predictions

hahninator

unless at the moment there wasnt but yeah

but a question to all

i remember people being like

zOMG i cant wait for the DBS CD and for a TOUR!!11! Why the sudden change of heart?

I still love the DBS album and I still would love a world tour...I think some people just might be mad that DBS hasn't played in their area. Plus the majority of fans here are strictly LP so they might not like the DBS album because it isn't LP.

mmh... isn't this discussion a bit... uhm... old? i mean how often did we say 'there's too much time between the albums! hopefully the next album won't take that long!' reading things like that is kind of a deja-vu for me... and in the end, it doesn't even matter what we're writing here. (did ya see that??? did ya see that??? huh?? huh??) they'll take as much time as THEY want...

honestly, when i'm like: 'WTF! it's already 3 years or so since the last real album!' somehow i don't think, it was a boring time for us LP fans... it'd be much worse if we didn't get any info on what's going on in the LP world. and i also never felt like they were lazy or something...

and as many people said before: would we really like it, if they threw out albums every year?? would we really like that?? i personally prefer waiting over having like ten meteoras or hybrid theories in my collection...

and in the end, it doesn't even matter what we're writing here. (did ya see that??? did ya see that??? huh?? huh??) ..

and as many people said before: would we really like it, if they threw out albums every year?? would we really like that??

So it doesn't matter what you're saying either then? ;)

And yes, yes I would like to have an album every year(or two). I know that's not realistic because of how much they tour, but I would prefer that if at all possible.

im quite skeptical about DBS considering the fact that DBS has no goddamn tour manager. Unless that has changed in the month tht Adam said that then i retract my statement. But so far DBS has still been piss poor when it comes to promo all that other jazz (imo)

On the summer Europe dates with LP, DBS (or maybe just JK) had an assistant called Ian with them who kinda served as a kind of tour manager. Then at the Hamburg show, Pooch took over the tour manager duty. And as far as I know, Marty (JK's usual tour manager) is often with them as well.

Well, music IS their career after all. Yeah, we can deal with the wait. Should we have to is the question. Anyways, I picture Dead by Sunrise possibly touring with Korn on Family Values. I could be wrong...but that occurs next year. Would probably be a good place for them to be.

DBS playing with KoRn?? Uhh, judging from what Ryan said about KoRn when I met him, I don't think this will ever happen.

Music IS their career yes. But you can't just expect them to work at the same pace year after year, touring and putting out albums. And music is an artform, not just a regular job. You are not only physically drained from touring, but mentally and emotionally as well. Now let's put you into the studio with not only the pressure of putting a hit out, but also wanting to make the music real and write it the right way. It will take time and for some people it takes more time. Sure they can write another Hybrid Theory and put out another carbon copy and get millions, but artistically that won't make them feel better. If you have a 9-5 job, that's your job right? 9-5. A career. Well their career is 12-12 almost 365 days a year. Let's cut 'em some damn slack they are only human.

Agree!

And now my two cents: I think DBS are gonna tour/do promo in January and February and then the whole project is done for quite a while. I would say they do like 10 shows in Europe (split up between England, Germany, France and probably one other country) in the middle of January, then they head to Asia for the 2 shows that are already confirmed and then in February they might do 10-12 US dates across the continent.

After that, Chester is gonna focus on LP and the other guys are gonna focus on JK again and getting JK out in Europe. The LP album might be released in late summer, which is probably why they canceled the Rock am Ring appearance here in Germany - maybe they are afraid they don't have new songs ready by early June and that is why they canceled their show. Chester and DBS might indeed be one major reason for the delay of the LP album, but to be honest, I don't care about it since I really loved what he did/does with DBS. Then in like October/November I could imagine them to get out on tour with LP again. A first new LP single might be out in July or August - who knows. Like others said, LP are quite unpredictable and rather take more time than release something that they aren't 100 % convinced of. But I'm fully convinced they are gonna release their new album in 2010. Don't forget about the pressure that the label might put on them. It might not be publicly stated but as long as they're with Warner, they just HAVE to fulfil some duties regarding releases/release dates, I think.

On the summer Europe dates with LP, DBS (or maybe just JK) had an assistant called Ian with them who kinda served as a kind of tour manager. Then at the Hamburg show, Pooch took over the tour manager duty. And as far as I know, Marty (JK's usual tour manager) is often with them as well.

Marty said he wasnt the manager he said he was just going to help them out during the combichrist tour... maybe i read wrong from his email... but at Ulalume there was no manager

what did Ryan say about Korn?