Few More FM Questions

Linkindude92

Question 1:

In Petrified-Remember The Name (Promo). Is the 1st RTN track (Clean/Radio Edit) is actually instrumental and the album version ends with the piano end and third is acapella??

Question 2 :

Is the Album or Original version of There They Go is the one in Believe me (Single)?

Question 3 : (Already asked in other forum)

The Where'd You Joe? and Where'd You Go (Big Bad Remix), are both by Joe or Brad did the BB version?

Thank You. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Question 1:

In Petrified-Remember The Name (Promo). Is the 1st RTN track (Clean/Radio Edit) is actually instrumental and the album version ends with the piano end and third is acapella??

No idea.

Question 2 :

Is the Album or Original version of There They Go is the one in Believe me (Single)?

What do you mean? The album version and the "original version" are the same thing...just because the remix on We Major came out first doesn't make it the "original" version. Anyway, the version on the single is the album version.

Question 3 : (Already asked in other forum)

The Where'd You Joe? and Where'd You Go (Big Bad Remix), are both by Joe or Brad did the BB version?

Thank You. :rolleyes:

Considering the official title of the second one is "Where'd You Go (BBB Remix)" and not "Where'd You Go (Big Bad Remix)," I think that's a pretty easy one to figure out.

Also, just reading Mike's note on Where'd You Joe? from the FMM website answers this as well:

"Joe just made this a couple weeks ago. We have a couple remixes of the song

floating around out there (one by Styles Of Beyond producers Skully and Cheapshot,

another by LP guitarist Brad Delson). I love Joe's--I think it's one of the most unique

remixes i've heard of a Fort Minor song. I hope all of you out there who are remixing or

plan to remix FM songs are inspired by it. Those of you who don't make music can just

sit back and enjoy :)"

• 3 months later...

The insert of the promo that I have says

Petrified

1) Radio Edit

2) Album Version

3) Instrumental

Remember the Name

1) Radio Edit

2) Album Version

3) Instrumental

Are you asking if the printed tracklist is wrong?

• 2 months later...

Bump.

anyone have any idea about the first question?

I just got the promo CD a few days ago and there's no mistake. The one that's been circulating the internet (I think thanks to bazinga!) is wrong. It IS Radio edit/album version/instrumental. There are no a cappellas. Also, just to avoid some confusion, the term "album version" doesn't always mean it's EXACTLY the same as the version that appears on the album. In this case, Petrified doesn't connect to Right Now and RTN does NOT have that piano bit at the end that sort of leads into Right Now. So I guess "single version" would be more appropriate.

And for those of you who are into buying digital music, you can buy the single on iTunes and Amazon.

Edited by Aiman

I just got the promo CD a few days ago and there's no mistake. The one that's been circulating the internet (I think thanks to bazinga!) is wrong. It IS Radio edit/album version/instrumental. There are no a cappellas. Also, just to avoid some confusion, the term "album version" doesn't always mean it's EXACTLY the same as the version that appears on the album. In this case, Petrified doesn't connect to Right Now and RTN does NOT have that piano bit at the end that sort of leads into Right Now. So I guess "single version" would be more appropriate.

And for those of you who are into buying digital music, you can buy the single on iTunes and Amazon.

bazinga!, from what ive seen, has a tendency to get a lot of shit wrong in their multimedia section